• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

PureCars Acquires Showroom Logic

Jared Chandler

Push Start
Sep 11, 2017
First Name
Jared
PureCars Acquires Showroom Logic on 10/3/17

"This acquisition accelerates our mission to create data-driven software that simplifies a complex digital ad landscape with intelligent, results-based merchandising for all automotive marketers,” said Sam Mylrea, CEO of PureCars. “Showroom Logic has successfully solved challenging problems with automotive SEM using innovative tech, unique data elements and an entire team of talented and like-minded folks. We are excited about the unique opportunities that this acquisition enables.”

Thoughts on this merger?

Reviving this old thread, for related question. Has anyone heard of Campaign Precision? http://www.campaignprecision.com Supposedly a relatively new startup by some previous Showroom Logic employees. I have a large customer asking about them.
I know nothing about them, but I tell you, with that many services offered, they seem to be a jack of all trades; master of none. I tend to avoid groups like this. Stick to mastering a service or two, not 10.

Last edited: