• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Why recon efficiency makes fixed ops heros

Dan - I thought dealers need to understand the economics of poor (and good) recon; I am the company's director of marketing. Centralized recon success takes work, diligence, commitment and the right culture. Rapid Recon has numerous customers doing this well. Our director of customer performance until recently ran a central shop reconditioning 500-700 cars a month. I have a podcast and several other media that are helpful if you would like me to send. Thanks for asking, Dan

Dan - I thought dealers need to understand the economics of poor (and good) recon; I am the company's director of marketing. Centralized recon success takes work, diligence, commitment and the right culture. Rapid Recon has numerous customers doing this well. Our director of customer performance until recently ran a central shop reconditioning 500-700 cars a month. I have a podcast and several other media that are helpful if you would like me to send. Thanks for asking, Dan
Thanks for clarifying @Jim Leman. It would be helpful to the community if you were to share those resources directly into this post. I'm definitely not opposed to a vendor dropping in a "why not us" post but please include some of that helpful information; processes, KPIs, best practices, etc.