• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Dealer Las Vegas Oct 2021 Roll Call

ryan.leslie

One of the good guys
Apr 20, 2009
Awards
First Name
Ryan
We haven't done one of these in a while!

-Will you be there?
-Where can we find you?
-What are you most excited to see or learn about?
-What session is a must-see?
-Vendors, why should a dealer visit your booth? What exciting new product or functionality are you debuting at the show?

Reactions: Heather MacKinnon
Good call on firing this up again Ryan!

FRIKINtech and DealerRefresh were planning to go. We had decent success with the spring event, but I am seeing too many dealers wanting to hold onto their dollars now. I made the call to pull-out under the belief there won't be many dealers attending for the ROI we'd like.

I'm also sitting in a house where my Kindergartner has been to school 3 days this year and my 6th grader has been out twice for contact tracing. We now have a positive case in the house. Vermont is the highest vaccinated state in the union. It is starting to look like Israel. COVID could bring bigger issues this flu season. Or who knows, maybe the flu will come back and COVID can take a backseat :dunno: ….yeah right.

Reactions: craigh
We had decent success with the spring event, but I am seeing too many dealers wanting to hold onto their dollars now. I made the call to pull-out under the belief there won't be many dealers attending for the ROI we'd like.
Yeah, I think dealers are finally realizing the new car shortage is going to last longer than everyone originally thought.

We've basically gone dark on new car advertising but all-in with used and fixed ops.

-Will you be there?
I am still scheduled to go - have hotel booked, but holding off buying a DD ticket until the last min (getting money back from DD is like crazy hard). Maybe I will just go for some gambling and nice dinners??

-Where can we find you?
Call my cell - would love to hook up, coffee, lunch, dinner, or ????

I am just happy to see auto people face/face

I always set my session schedule the week before - due to changes, etc.

-Vendors, why should a dealer visit your booth? What exciting new product or functionality are you debuting at the show?
Regardless of what anyone says, I am not a vender. My nouns are "Employee" or "Contract Employee" ;)

Reactions: Alex Snyder
We haven't done one of these in a while!

-Will you be there?
-Where can we find you?
Great seeing you Ryan! Which is why I am here again, to get more active on this site again! Maybe stir a few pots along the way!! Hope everyone is doing well!