• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

vAuto on the iPhone

ed.brooks

Boss
Jan 15, 2010
Awards
First Name
Ed
The vAuto appraisal tool is now available for the iPhone. Other than the two bucks for the App Store there is no additional charge for vAuto customers!

mzl.aygamgkb.320x480-75.jpg

The UC Manager did complain about the $2 cost since the Dealer pays for the vauto service.....

So did a few of ours, and even asked for reimbursement from us. I just called them cheap skates and laughed. Said we provide each employee a computer and fast Internet connection - anything beyond that is on them. If a UCM is complaining about $2 in the heat of selling season...... :dunno:

vAuto :thumbup: and thanks!

So did a few of ours, and even asked for reimbursement from us. I just called them cheap skates and laughed. Said we provide each employee a computer and fast Internet connection - anything beyond that is on them. If a UCM is complaining about $2 in the heat of selling season...... :dunno:

Previous employers would have found a way to charge $295 a month for something like this. And Alex, you won't reimburse the deuce? Cheap skates? Pot meet Kettle. Kettle meet Pot. lol :lmao:

Seriously? wow...

If $2 is that significant to them, they must either 1) not be working their pay plan right or 2) not be any good at their job. Jeez. My lot attendant wouldn't even gripe about spotting $2 without the expectation of repayment.

I paid it, because I have a use for it. If not, go back to writing down VINs and walking inside to work the thing on your PC.

Some of the people in this business never cease to amaze me...