• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

share your videos here

I'd love to hear some feedback from Craig, Joe, and the Refresh nation on my first dealer video. I teamed up with a video partner to do the technicl work and I created the content along with the dealer.

I know it is way too long... but for a car buyer they may tune in longer than us. Throw it all at me, critisism is welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryan,

Creating video is time consuming. Video viewer counts are often less than you had hoped and it can get very frustrating trying to trace ROI (no interactivity with video = no feedback). If your looking for feedback to improve your content, find a video host that will give you video analytics with engagement stats.

Engagement stats will tell you how far along people watch the video before they bail. Engagement graph will display "% play thru", and when that graph ties directly to the content (frame by frame) you'll know what people like and don't like.... FAST.

Ryan,

Creating video is time consuming. Video viewer counts are often less than you had hoped and it can get very frustrating trying to trace ROI (no interactivity with video = no feedback). If your looking for feedback to improve your content, find a video host that will give you video analytics with engagement stats.

Engagement stats will tell you how far along people watch the video before they bail. Engagement graph will display "% play thru", and when that graph ties directly to the content (frame by frame) you'll know what people like and don't like.... FAST.

Sounds lik a plan Joe. You're advice is alway appreciated.

Here's what I am working on...please keep in mind the web-site is still a work in progress, but I think you'll understand what we are trying to accomplish here. I'll be curious to hear your thoughts.

Jason,

You have mad camera presentation skills, all that's left is to change your message so it resonates with your viewers needs, not yours. Example, see: Car of the day from the Liberty Video - Content Delivered by Lead Appeal use your imagination and lets say that was a video from a La-z-boy furniture store. Swap out the lime green hyundai and add in a chair. Replay the video. 21 seconds int the video you go off into YOUR WORLD.

The car is the star. Talk about the options, but deliver the message chuck full of benefits of the options and dont forget everyone has a clunker that they want to upgrade from.

Speak to your buyers needs!