• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

17 years old! Happy Birthday DealerRefresh!

Congrats to DR, Jeff and Alex! You all certainly have provided a one of a kind platform for dealers to come together on a wide range of topics. I met some great people on here that I have had good experiences with and learned from. And along with a few "questionable" people (that's southern PC talk for 'dumbass'). Its always be informative, enlightening, comical and sometimes head scratching! Great job, sorry I don't get on as often as I should anymore, but checking in time to time.

I think I joined in '09 after Alex told me to. He and I are from the same area in Va and use to cross paths at regional marketing meetings. He and Jerry Thibeau had encouraged me to jump in DR. In 2010 I met Jeff in Orlando at a 2-3 day Conference Pasch was putting on, Automotive Marketing Boot Camp, we had some fun and learned a little!

Jeff you certainly have done a great job bringing the dealership community together and helped countless people. You and Alex have provided a lot of great content, provoked thoughts and concepts, stirred the pot a "few" times, and helped a lot of people.

Cheers to you all and the DR community!

Reactions: Alex Snyder