• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

2017 - Happy New Year Refresh Community.

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Yea yea, I'm a day late with this post. But I planned it that way because yesterday I was in a Pork and Sauerkraut comma for a better part of the day :yawn:

A HUGE thanks to all of our readers and active members for being part of a great year for DealerRefresh.

2016 turned out to be one of our most productive and active years, thanks to all our Readers, Subscribers, and Forum Members, our Fantastic Sponsors, and Article Contributors with more than 130 blog articles and 226 conversations in the forum with over 3200 posts. Between the blog and the more forum we saw more than 350,000 visitor sessions! Not too shabby.

Below please enjoy this hand-selected collection of forum discussions featuring the most popular topics for each month throughout the year. I’m looking forward to an even better 2017 with you and I hope you are too.

Cheers everyone!

Most Engaging Discussions in Forums of 2016…

2017 is going so fast I've barely had time to get on these forums lately.
Need to make a conscious effort to keep coming back because I'm missing great conversations.

For us, I think 2017 is going to be a big year. 2016 brought a world of change, but 2017 is shaping up to be even bigger.
Looking forward to many new conversations.