• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

A Big Thanks

Apr 28, 2009
First Name
Jerry
Many of you have gotten to know David Moon who first appeared on Dealer Refresh in his quest to land a job with a dealership in the Chattanooga area. He came here wanting to learn more about our business in hopes that it would help him land a position with a dealership.

Unfortunately he did not land the job he had applied for and in my opinion that was a huge mistake on the part of the dealer who decided not to hire him. I saw a spark in David that I admired, not to mention he has an amazing creative side.

Since I needed to spruce up my website, I thought I would take a chance with David and see what he could do for me. I just told him I wanted a more professional look and told him to go create a masterpiece. I really gave him no direction other than a few basic requirements. Offering David this task was a great decision. He got the job done quickly and I couldn't be any more pleased with what he's created for me. See his work here: PhoneNinjas.com

David, I would like to publicly say thanks from the bottom of my heart. To anyone looking for a talented and self motivated employee, you'd be silly not to consider David Moon.

@dscarry You can reach me at david.moon(at)mediahog.com.

Talking about the BMW dealer who didn't hire me ... they emailed me a little while ago about a sales position. I'm more of a marketer, but will probably go an talk with them again. Maybe I'll do a little part time work.