• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Adding videos to ADP CRM Autoresponse

We have added a jpg to our emails that look like a video, when clicked on take you to our webpage with youtube video embedded on our auto thank you emails from our service advisors.
I'm referring to actually embedding them, but that can be effective. You'd need to measure the difference of CTR and Play-throughs.
  • Emails with embedded videos generate 55 percent higher revenue per email and 50 percent more clicks compared to emails with no embedded video – Experian Marketing Services

I'm referring to actually embedding them, but that can be effective. You'd need to measure the difference of CTR and Play-throughs.
  • Emails with embedded videos generate 55 percent higher revenue per email and 50 percent more clicks compared to emails with no embedded video – Experian Marketing Services

One of the items that I ran into was not so much the embedding as the ability of it to be playable on all the various email clients. As I understand, only Apple Mail could handle it properly. Is this different now?

I love that this thread is still active. Since my last posting, I have become a die hard fan of BombBomb Video Email - I have an affiliate partnership with them and what is killllller about it is that it will work with ADP and isn't a "hyperlink" or frozen .jpg that I used to preach.

The video email takes the first three seconds of your video and makes a moving .GIF. The customer then clicks it and it plays the video. Super engaging. Grabs your attention.

This is how it works in e-lead, but it is the same in VIN, ADP, ReyRey, Dealersocket...you name it.

http://elisekephart.com/bombbomb-and-e-leads-crm/

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
I love that this thread is still active. Since my last posting, I have become a die hard fan of BombBomb Video Email - I have an affiliate partnership with them and what is killllller about it is that it will work with ADP and isn't a "hyperlink" or frozen .jpg that I used to preach.

The video email takes the first three seconds of your video and makes a moving .GIF. The customer then clicks it and it plays the video. Super engaging. Grabs your attention.

This is how it works in e-lead, but it is the same in VIN, ADP, ReyRey, Dealersocket...you name it.

@Elise Kephart - I too am a fan of the way BombBomb make a quick animated .gif from your video and gets placed in the email. It's a powerful CTA. The overall formatting of their emails are also fantastic.

We've been using AutosOnVideo for our Walkaround's. They also provide the ability for dealers/sales people to append a personal intro to any vehicle video in your library. But personally, for the first initial response, I prefer to keep it short, sweet, personal (and answer any questions) and if possible have their vehicle of interest in the background.

It's active because I keep pinging it, LOL!

:)

@BillH Agreed on informing the customer that a video is coming is essential if you are sending video to email. Keep your video template clean and its less likely to end up in SPAM or the promotional folder. The more personal the better. Data demonstrates a 13% increase in deliveries with personalized videos vs without video. Statistically, you also get a higher open rate & click rate with personalized video vs a "canned" video. Keep shooting!!