• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ADP CRM - Hate It or Love It?

I am on ADP CRM and we do not like it either, however I do know how to correct it from marking deals dead after 60 days...

Go to system administration and then go to locations. Click on the location you want to change this for (we have 6 locations so we changed it on all of them) and then click edit.
Once the page opens scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see an area that says, "Update deal status to "Lost Sale" after XXX days of inactivity" We changed ours to say 365 days so deals that may still be working are not marked lost sale just because of inactivity...

Hope this is some help! We have been on the system for almost 1 year and are still struggling with it.

Good luck!

:mad: Our dealership switched from Salesedge to ADP CRM at the beginning of the year. I have never been sooooo disappointed. ADP CRM is a complete joke. HATE IT! HATE IT! HATE IT!

I think I saw you at NADA this year. Were you the guy walking around the floor with a big sign that said, "ask me why I hate ADP?"

How long is your contract?

Folks if they want you to sign a contract, tell them "No Thanks!"

Reactions: 1 person
We had car research and recently switched over the ADP CRM and are only getting ileads from autotrader who we contacted direclty. Dealerspecialtiest was contacted to get all 3rd party sources to send the leads to the new e mail address but we are still not recieveing them:cry:. Their excuse is that there is a sort of "lag time" involved with the trickling down of information to the 3rd party sights. I went from sales to internet so a lot of this aspect of ILM and software is new to me. Has anyone else had a similar experience with ADP CRM and or dealerspecialties?

We had car research and recently switched over the ADP CRM and are only getting ileads from autotrader who we contacted direclty. Dealerspecialtiest was contacted to get all 3rd party sources to send the leads to the new e mail address but we are still not recieveing them:cry:. Their excuse is that there is a sort of "lag time" involved with the trickling down of information to the 3rd party sights. I went from sales to internet so a lot of this aspect of ILM and software is new to me. Has anyone else had a similar experience with ADP CRM and or dealerspecialties?

Just call your 3rd-party reps and give them the new email address. You add a layer by involving a 3rd-party - that switch should be instant.

Just wanted to chime in again.. My relationship with ADP CRM is a love/hate one. It offers tons of great features and it's very simple to use daily (even for salespeople).. But if you want to REALLY maximize it's value as a CRM and data tool it gets annoying and the layout and options and required functions are way behind.. They really need to refresh it, it's starting to become old and out-dated. Will I switch once my contract is up? Most likely, I've mastered the ADP CRM, but it's missing a few important needed things. Would I recommended it? Yes and no, depends on what you are using it for..