• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

After Hour Lead Response - Vendors

this is true such as christmas eve for whatever reason my team and i miss a lead from 6.30 dec 24 until 14 hours later on the 25th, obviously this killed our average. is there a company than we can trust with a vinsolutions access code when we're not open for business to stop clock our leads?

I'll have someone contact you about something we are referring people to.

Are you using our mobile CRM to respond to leads? go to http://m.motosnap.com on your mobile device.

While we can't handle the live person response through the GM interface, our web solution platform has the ability to auto respond in a context sensitive way. Different email responses can be triggered based on the subject and/or content of the email. the Auto respond email would be tracked as an activity in our CRM.

I'll have someone contact you about something we are referring people to.

Are you using our mobile CRM to respond to leads? go to MotoSnap Mobile: Login on your mobile device.

yes i have tried m.motosnap.com but i dont see any proff that it stops the clock. and m.motosnap still doesn't stop the clock at 3.30 when i m sleeping or out partying. please get me in touch with that company that you said you would refer me too and pleaseeeeee resolve the server issue my guys are about to kill me, we have had to revert back to autobase several times today to work deals. thank you sir!

yes i have tried m.motosnap.com but i dont see any proff that it stops the clock. and m.motosnap still doesn't stop the clock at 3.30 when i m sleeping or out partying. please get me in touch with that company that you said you would refer me too and pleaseeeeee resolve the server issue my guys are about to kill me, we have had to revert back to autobase several times today to work deals. thank you sir!

The mobile CRM absolutely does stop the clock the same way the normal system does. But no it doesn't automatically respond while sleeping :)