• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone use Facebook ads and have had success?

With regards to the original post, I have to say there really isn't anything left but to echo a lot of what was said in a very concise way:
  1. Use the demographic and geographic targeting in Facebook, as well as take behavioral and contextual clues from Analytics, Search Console, and Google Ads to understand what they want to learn or do. Know who they are and how to speak to them. Deliver relevance.
  2. Leverage your CRM because you've spent the time to build the list, so you already should have some brand recognition. Create look-alikes from that list as well. Clean the list either manually or use a smart third-party like ePush.
  3. Test. Test. Test. You should test your graphics, language, headlines, everything. Multivariant testing is important, but don't change everything all at once. Be methodical. Learn what actually makes a difference. If you rush changes, you'll not pinpoint what drove the change.
  4. Measure. Measure. Measure. As everyone has said, there are a number of metrics to look at. When you identify the best performing and worst performing, analyze what their key differences were. Maybe the message was off? Maybe the targeting could've been more refined?

You can yield really good results from Facebook ads.

You are right on it brother! Especially testing. A lot of businesses fall flat by not A/B testing their ads. You should almost ALWAYS have two sets of ads for the same message displayed to two different audiences. Or, have two different marketing messages for the same marketing idea.

I run our ads in house for 4 stores. It takes time to build out a winning strategy but if you set up your pixels, custom conversions, and take a few blueprint classes you'll be just fine. I average about 25 to 50 direct referral website form leads a month with a 7-day conversion window with a minimal budget. Best performing ads I have by far are sold customer posts.

We're having a ton of fun in the Subprime Spanish market. Getting some seriously awesome appointments and sales booked. Just signed on this new client too! Awesome to work with... they're really hustling these leads/apps.

upload_2019-5-27_14-28-51.png

upload_2019-5-27_14-32-57.png

Also loving the rideshare space. Been seeing some incredible results there too!

upload_2019-5-27_14-31-50.png
upload_2019-5-27_14-33-34.png

Just started working together.. and the calendar is already filling up this month:

upload_2019-5-27_14-34-58.png

Facebook is definitely the space you want to be in right now, if you aren't. Plenty of awesome opportunity on the platform - that's where a lot of dealers are headed these days. And thanks to a few awesome vendors, they're seeing more sales go out the door!!