• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone using Higher Gear? I can't find any recent reviews.

JimInMadera

Tie Cut
Jul 5, 2010
First Name
Jim
We are currently using AVV Webcontrol and while we've been very patiently waiting for the new and improved Dominion system to be up and running, our GSM is getting antsy and wants to switch to Higher Gear (based on another SM's review). He just did a live demo of Higher Gear and was very impressed. To anyone who is currently using Higher Gear, how is Higher Gear as an ILM?

Reactions: 1 person
I would be more than happy to provide you with some references. Our development team has worked tirelessly over the last year to enhance our suite of services. We also have a major release happening around month's end focused specifically on ILM (digital brochures, video and intelligent responders). I don't want to abuse this forum for sales so please don't hesitate to contact me directly for some names and numbers.

Long time DealerRefresher!

Jeff White
Vice President
Higher Gear
561-400-9071
[email protected]

We have a very unique look which possesses a logical data flow for "car guys". That look is exactly why people at age 18 or 60 can work at the dealership and instantly be effective with it. Our utilization is unmatched, while you could use any program, some people can't or are unwilling to take the time. Dealers who choose Higher Gear make that decision with EVERY user in mind. I hope that makes sense and we appreciate your feedback!

We have used them for years, and very pleased with both the product and support staff. They are responsive when we need to change forms, and our Rep is in here regularly with help and support. Every time he comes in, we learn a new shortcut or application. I can call them on weekends and its no problem getting answers. When we hire new sales people, the Rep comes in and spends all day training them on the computer. The product is easy to use, screens are easy to navigate through, and looks very professional. It is a money making machine.

I agree 100% with Don's assessment. Great company to work with. They always respond quickly to any questions we may have and our rep is fantastic. I love the customizable reporting it helps keep our sales force on track. As our in store trainer the easy to understand buttons make my job much easier. We have used Higher Gear for over10 years and plan to keep using them. The fact that I can access the full functionality from my iPad anywhere anytime and print back to the store is a blessing. Don't let the look fool you, this is powerful technology at your fingertips.

I have been using Higher Gear for the last 6 years, and I can honestly say that the customer service is strong. I'm familiar with other companies as well, but can safely say that Higher Gear is the quickest in customer service and support, and the CRM itself is easy to use for everyone. Any Sales Manager I have ever spoken with has prefered Higher Gear to any other program as well. As I said, I personally have used Higher Gear constantly for the last 6 years and continue to use it because we are all happy with the level of customer service and strong userablility.

I agree completely with Don and Directorboyd on their assessment of Higher Gear. I think the strongest thing I can tell you is when it comes to customizing or making changes, they make it happen quick. To give you an idea, others that I have experienced take 1-2 weeks to get things done, but Higher Gear has always done things in 24 hours or less. All in all, you can't go wrong with Higher Gear.