• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone using or know about Elead CRM?

My only gripe has nothing to do with eLead eventhough it affects them, and that is with our internet network and the security settings. When I'm in an individual customer screen and I edit trade info, etc the window will freeze up and I have to close out the individual customer profile and go back in a few times until all of the info is in. It won't auto populate the VIN screens until I close the screen out and go back in. Pretty friggin gay, but it's not eLeads fault :rolleyes: The eLead trainers (who were awesome btw) were on the phone with Helion multiple times while getting us up and rolling, and Helion wouldn't really help since that's how the network "is". At least it's something I can work around, but the non-internet savvy folks here are getting really annoyed and get all flustered when it doesn't work right.

I've been tasked by my DP this evening to ask others who use eLead how the tax rate generator works for them.

We did our install 2 weeks ago. Every deal we work w/a different zip code, the taxes populate in incorrectly. We have to call each time give support the zip & actual rate.

In IL, every city outside of Chicagoland is a flat 6.5% for car sales-they seem to be populating the general sales tax rates.
We asked for the tax rate to default to 6.5% & we would change it accordingly, but were told their law team wouldn't let them do that as they would be held responsible for any uncorrected amounts.

How does this feature work for you? Have/do you had/have this issue - if so how have you dealt with/overcome it?

There are lots of configuration options in eLEAD to allow for us to accommodate for different taxing situations. I'll have to admit, the piece that surprised me here was your dealership was still configured to "Tax at Destination", before I changed the setting to "Always Tax at the Dealer" last week. Which is why the rates kept flipping back and forth based on the customer's address. Glad we were able to get to this bottom of this. Thanks for your patience Kelly. I'm looking forward to working with you and the team there at OCJ into the foreseeable future.

I have to say, I have been impressed with the lengths to which eLeads has gone to get us up and running (like Brian's visit)-workin out the bugs so we can move our rock. I know every change has bumps (there was a new product release in the middle of our switch)...as our first big change I think overall we are getting settled in pretty fast with help from people like William & Brian.
I know we'll have issues, but it's good to know there's a community to help!

Hey All does anyone have any experience setting up multiple lead emails within Elead to deliver multiple addresses simultaneously? I’m trying to set up a ADF/ XML lead email cc to elead for a Nissan dealer with CDK? Any help is appreciated - if anyone has a good elead contact or cdk contact that would be great - [email protected]

Thanks

I hope I don't cause a big upset like the CRM thread that got everyone upset but I am trying to use all my resources to myself and my dealership get the best information... So here goes..

I have been on a journey of CRM demos, and all the fun of trying to figure out how to cancel contracts.... It is so fun. Anyway, I hate to ask questions about specfic companies but I just have to. Are any of you using Eleads CRM? During the demo I see a huge list of dealer names I am familiar with from DD conferences but I haven't ever seen anyone talking about them much.

I know about the company but I was hoping for some "dealership" experience and information without just using the dealers they provide to me. If you can help that would be great. If you would prefer to email me your comments rather than post them I would respect your the privacy of you opinions.

Thanks in advance for all the great replies!

Lori Finney
Mathews Nissan Suzuki
Clarksville TN