• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Assassin's Creed 2 offline game of the year

As far as AC2's offline content length, it's much longer than most FPS / 3PS games. Depends on your personal preferences as to that sort of value.

MW2 will satiate your online needs, I doubt Uncharted 2's multiplayer will be anything significant in 6 months.

you all talked me into it - I started playing it last night. It takes a little bit of time to get use to the controls. It reminds me of Prince of Persia for some reason. MW2 is awesome but I hate the fact I can't create classes yet. I never prestiged on modern warfare 1 because I couldn't stomach the fact I would lose all my hard work for a different emblem.

Brian, you will level up very quickly in MW2 to get to the custom classes (I think it's level 5 for custom classes, and level 10 for customer killstreaks.) Let me know if you need any class suggestions (weapons, perks, killstreak setups, etc.)

As far as prestiging goes, when I hit level 70, I stayed on it for a week because of the AK47 and didn't want to give up my Akimbo 1887's before they nerfed their range. But I missed the level progression, so I prestiged. At first I regretted it, but after I got my custom classes and killstreaks back, it has been smooth sailing.

AC2 was/is awesome. Definitely one of my favorite story lines in a video game. The gameplay was much better than the first one. I got hungup with a glitch for a few days but finally got past it and was able to finish the game about 2 weeks ago. It is the perfect game for people who enjoy history.

Good point. The history is fantastic in AC2. Something the developers of The Saboteur will have to work on. That game has a lot of the same feel as Assassin's Creed with open world wall climbing and targets to take out, but the story and history are definitely tacked on later.