• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Automotive Digital Retailing - Who offers a full solution for dealerships?

@JoePistell My only gripe with "Structure My Deal" is it appears somewhat fragmented vs. a guided process. Something like, "Are you interested in a trade-in? Yes/No Thanks", etc. I do like the time saved labels. I think these types of guides require a lot of encouragement too. I imagine you guys already have many revisions planned. Congrats on getting this out the door! :thumbup:

@JoePistell My only gripe with "Structure My Deal" is it appears somewhat fragmented vs. a guided process. Something like, "Are you interested in a trade-in? Yes/No Thanks", etc. I do like the time saved labels. I think these types of guides require a lot of encouragement too. I imagine you guys already have many revisions planned. Congrats on getting this out the door! :thumbup:

TY CC.

I agree, the UX needs work, it's flow isn't intuitive and it's not fully connected (i.e. a completed trade-in valuation should carry into payment calc). There's a mountain of logic behind V 1.0, we have many teams efforting on this. Feedback is rolling in, lots more iterations coming.

More as it comes...