• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

poniboy1

Full Sticker + Prep
Aug 25, 2024
Awards
First Name
Anthony
Okay so I have created my first blog. Please go to the link and check it out love some feedback. https://blogs.zenithmarketingai.com

I would also love to add some contributor quotes from anyone that would collaborate with me on this. It's also on my website at the very bottom of the page if you would like to check it out. www.zenithmarketingai.com

Thank you.
Poniboy

Hey Poniboy, congrats on your first blog! I checked it out and here's my feedback:

• Catchy title would help grab attention
  • Break up text into smaller paragraphs for easier reading
  • Add some visuals like images or infographics to make it more engaging
Thank you for the feedback :)

So add more than the two pictures I have. How many would you suggest?

I did add a tittle and a quote did you see that when you read it. My old one had no title just curious?

Reactions: levin233
Blunt:
The blog template looks like a PDF for some kind of marketing.
The design didn't draw me in to read in close detail.
Content feels like AI generated.

Ideas:
get a decent free website template. People like what is the normal approach.
Don't do the center align ... use standard print formatting.
Provide navigation so I can read more posts.
umm ... how about navigation in general

Reactions: poniboy1
Thank you for the feedback :)

So add more than the two pictures I have. How many would you suggest?

I did add a tittle and a quote did you see that when you read it. My old one had no title just curious?
Hi Poniboy, yes I saw the title and quote that you posted, good job! As for the latter, I think it is best to have between 3 and 5 images or infographics throughout the blog post, to make it more interesting to read. You can also think of putting a feature image at the top to build an immediate awareness.

Reactions: poniboy1
Personally I think we should keep AI in the back, for example for blog writing, you might get inspired by ideas suggested by AI, but the content should 100% be human.

Also your blog looks bare bones, I would add some sections to the blog itself, give some background color and Left-Align the text.
Thank you for the advice will ad some changes.

Blunt:
The blog template looks like a PDF for some kind of marketing.
The design didn't draw me in to read in close detail.
Content feels like AI generated.

Ideas:
get a decent free website template. People like what is the normal approach.
Don't do the center align ... use standard print formatting.
Provide navigation so I can read more posts.
umm ... how about navigation in general
Thank you for your feedback. Well I'm in AI so I did get some suggestion :) but I will add some more to it. I just Re-aligned text. When you say navigation can you give me some examples.