• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Best Examples of "Thank You Pages"?

Apr 13, 2012
Awards
First Name
George
Working with a longtime customer who wans to improve their Thank You pages. As most of you know, this is the page that appears after a lead form is submitted. These pages can be useful for destination lead tracking in Google Analytics. They can also improve customer experience by showing next steps, alternative vehicles, specials, manager contact information for escalations, etc.

Please share your best examples so we can all get better. Thank you! - George

I always encouraged dealers to offer "next step" actions like -> Apply using our Quick Credit Application

Use some of the space to highlight one of your favorite review while linking to the review page on your website OR DealerRater page.

This is something I need to redo on my dealer website. Thanks for the reminder @georgenenni

Here is mine.

It's tagged. It performs pretty well. you would be surprised how many new duplicates come from my site that are 3-7 mins late that clicked on the link. It's cheap and good, those 2 things don't often come together!

View attachment 4941

Clarify what you mean by cheap and good? Are you using some type of 3rd party service for your confirmation page? I'm confused.

The more leads the better, shows intention to purchase.

@Anthony G. what's your conversion of Online Credit apps from this page?

In this case cheap means free, it cost nothing to have my website developer put the links in the thank you page.

I just made UTM tags for the links.

At a 90-day clip, 18% clicked the link. That translated to 90 credit applications, so about one credit application per day.

I use Kbb's trade-in widget so I can't really see the amount that came directly through. But 8% took that action.

the close rates on my website customers with dupes from my "Funnel" close at a phenomenal rate! over 20%

The only thing I may do after thinking about this is to add my "Digital Retail" process to the page "it was made before we had a process"