#RefreshFriday Brian Pasch - Social Advertising and Attitudes

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Social and conferences! The Automotive Analytics & Attribution Summit is around the corner and we’re excited to have another virtual conference before the end of the year! It is good for all to get an appreciation for how these work before attending the NADA virtual conference in February. Social advertising and attitudes will be another topic of conversation with Brian.

Grab your
:popcorn:
popcorn as we delve into the fun of Facebook performance in the midst of a political
:hankey:
show. All of this wonderful stuff happens at 1:00 PM eastern on Facebook, October 23rd.

RF-2020-Oct-23-Pasch.jpg

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day you'd have a FRAUD on your show, granted entertaining.

Ripping off old ladies via phone scams with his brothers, who took the fall for him, I mean... remind you of a politician running for office, now? You should ask him some tough questions, like "why do most dealerships hate you and auto agencies stay clear of your dishonest practices?"

My "attitude" towards him, KISS MY ASS!

Last edited:
If I didn't know any better, you had a crush on Brian at one time and he turned you down. Every single time we host Brian on a RefreshFriday you're here to troll the hell out of it. Get a private room and some vaseline dude.
Jesus, I wish that were the case. The truth is, he's a conman and you guys are promoting him. Sad...

Don't take my word for it, even though I know a ton of dealers that hate him... https://www.drivingsales.com/forums/marketing/any-experience-with-pcg-348656 (dealers right there too, calling him out).

• Dislike
Reactions: Ryan Everson
Jesus, I wish that were the case. The truth is, he's a conman and you guys are promoting him. Sad...

Don't take my word for it, even though I know a ton of dealers that hate him... https://www.drivingsales.com/forums/marketing/any-experience-with-pcg-348656 (dealers right there too, calling him out).

I have personally known Brian for well over a decade. DealerRefresh helped him get his start in the car business and I worked directly with him at Checkered Flag.

When Paul Rushing began losing dealers to Brian's SEO company, he created all kinds of smear campaigns against him alleging Brian was involved in embezzlement scandals around the political scene in New Jersey.

Politics aside, my aunt and uncle are the highest public-facing authority in New Jersey politics right now and were deeply involved when allegations were being made. Because they have an interest in Checkered Flag's well-being (our family's business) it was my duty to check with them before hiring Brian Pasch to help with our SEO efforts at the dealership. On their word, Brian Pasch was not known to be involved in any of the allegations brought up by Paul Rushing. Due to the sensitivity of these things, they would have advised against this quickly if they saw any issues.

Last edited:
@Alexander Lau hey there. We have spoken on the phone and your past experience in the industry has value but since you've moved on to another industry, healthcare/insurance, it may be time to move on from this forum. This post isn't helping the community nor bringing value (not saying I'm perfect in here either). I have had experience with Brian's company in looking for bids last year (we went another direction ultimately) and I did throw out my concern regarding the history of what you brought up. It was addressed, and was set straight, by his brother and himself to the point where I felt is was a non-issue at that time. Again, your past experience has value but may be time to move into Forums that align with your current pursuits.

@Alexander Lau hey there. We have spoken on the phone and your past experience in the industry has value but since you've moved on to another industry, healthcare/insurance, it may be time to move on from this forum. This post isn't helping the community nor bringing value (not saying I'm perfect in here either). I have had experience with Brian's company in looking for bids last year (we went another direction ultimately) and I did throw out my concern regarding the history of what you brought up. It was addressed, and was set straight, by his brother and himself to the point where I felt is was a non-issue at that time. Again, your past experience has value but may be time to move into Forums that align with your current pursuits.
Hey @Dan Sayer, we've been friendly with each other and I respect your work, but I'm not here to explain myself or the multiple industries I work in now. Why not just heed the advice, as I have ZERO reasons to come out against the guys except for the sake of honest dealerships. For whatever reason (probably because he puts his dirty nose in every conference), I've followed this scoundrel. Too many of my (current, after Wuhan Flu only eight tops left) dealer clients and former client (at least 50 tops) have used this dog's software and services and to no avail. Most, if not all, were pissed and scammed. He just moves on to another pot of ignorant dealership reps.

Rather than call me out for going to bat for dealers, which seems all the rage in these waters these days, look at DR featuring this fraudster.

All of the people that liked your previous comment are either in cahoots with that piece of crap (doing work with him on some level) or suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect and illusory superiority.

etc., etc.,

I have personally known Brian for well over a decade. DealerRefresh helped him get his start in the car business and I worked directly with him at Checkered Flag.

When Paul Rushing began losing dealers to Brian's SEO company, he created all kinds of smear campaigns against him alleging Brian was involved in embezzlement scandals around the political scene in New Jersey.

Politics aside, my aunt and uncle are the highest public-facing authority in New Jersey politics right now and were deeply involved when allegations were being made. Because they have an interest in Checkered Flag's well-being (our family's business) it was my duty to check with them before hiring Brian Pasch to help with our SEO efforts at the dealership. On their word, Brian Pasch was not known to be involved in any of the allegations brought up by Paul Rushing. Due to the sensitivity of these things, they would have advised against this quickly if they saw any issues.
Total lies... see the legitimate articles against he and his ilk. Your family must be blind. Again.. the bias in these waters makes me want to puke. One of the reasons, yes, I want to walk away from Automotive. All of the filth makes me sick. Lies on top of lies on top of lies.

• Dislike
Reactions: Alex Snyder