• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

CallRevu - any dealerships using this? Effective - yes / no?

David-- We listen to the whole call--- group the calls by "Appt Made", "Promise Made" "Call offlined" and" Appt Opportunity" We alert when no attempt was made (and was appropriate), when a caller is dissatisfied, when a call goes to Voice Mail (19% of all sales calls and 23 % of all Service Calls)--Like Jerry said, we hear it all... "I'm calling about the 2008 Honda Accord"..."Its sold"... No commercial intended here but there is a lot of depth the the portal... Happy to show you or discuss further.

[email protected]

Call Revue is the single most effective tool in our store(s) creating business and for preventing lost sales opportunities. The cost v. expense in a "no-brainer" and we would not be where we are today without their service. Performance metrics, useful feedback, and instant results will be apparent to any user within 24 hours of signing on with them. Feel free to contact me directly at 718-507-5000 ext. 271 for additionla information.

Brian Benstock
Paragon Honda

David-- Like all of us--the hard part is getting in front of decision makers-- If we get to show it, its a no brainer...the Phone is the last frontier of the unknown.... if you spend $150 to make the phone ring, a couple more dollars for measurement and response to every opportunity is an easy decision. I have helped small dealers set up a 100% program for themselves. If the call volume is low, it can be done in house effectively as well--trick is, you need to know NOW when a $150 call that can lead to a $3000 sale and a gained (or lost) customer for life is at stake. Tomorrow is way too late...

Signing up with Callrevu is one of the best things we ever did! I can not say enough great things about them! I can't imagine not having this tool, it tells me just about everything I need to know about how we handle our prospects. The team at Callrevu is amazing, and provide the best customer service I've experienced with anyone. They are continually improving their product, and the reports will open your eyes to what's going on within your dealership. We track EVERYTHING! I highly recommend this!!
Cheri

Gosh dang ... that's pretty slick. Or it sounds pretty slick.

Has DealerRefresh ever thought about sponsoring an online vendor conference? Dedicate a week where a dealer or decision-maker can sign up for a scheduled a in-depth demonstration, presentations or samplings (Webinar) of a variety of products and services? A vendor can opt in to do several short presentations during the week to better accommodate scheduling conflicts. Just a thought.

David- I like that idea... it would be like speed- dating for vendors/dealers!

I could NOT imagine operating a dealership without Call Revu. it is without a doubt the single most effective tool we use. The tool is easy for all managers to use and see results immediately.

If there is a dealership on planet earth that wants to win, sell more vehicles and offer better service to their customers than they should be using Call Revu.

For those that use this service I believe everyone would say that they truly are a partner and not a vendor.

Jack Salzman