• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

CallRevu - any dealerships using this? Effective - yes / no?

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
CallRevu, is a service that monitors all customer phone calls and sends real-time alerts whenever a call is mishandled, as well as, provides daily and monthly reports to dealers.

CallRevu also provides car dealers with trackable 800 numbers to record and capture all in-bound calls to their National Call Center. Their Call Center supposedly monitors your dealers phone system 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.

Live Alerts

The Live Alert System provides you with Real Time Texts and/or Emails that require your immediate attention. Generally, these alerts are sent to bring missed sales opportunities, and pressing CSI Issues to your immediate attention. Most clients agree, just this portion of our services pays for the entire Profit Saver System many times over.

I'm curious to how their Live Alerts work and how it works.

This seems t be more of a reactive system rather an actual phone skills training and coaching service.

Is your dealer using CallRevu and their services and how effective it is?

If someone from CallRevu reads this, feel free to provide us some more information about your services without it becoming a huge sales pitch. Thx!

Jeff,

I have a few clients that are using CallRevu and they love it. The program will give you a good snapshot of where your dealerships is in relationship to phone skills of all dealership personnel. The live alerts will instantly notify you when a call is missed or botched. You'll find that you'll be picking up business that you otherwise would have missed. Since CallRevu does not provide training, I have worked closely with them over the last year training some of their clients.

Great product, and I've watched them grow very quickly over the past year. You don't experience growth like that unless you have a outstanding product.

Two thumbs up from "The Phone Ninja!"

Last edited:
Gosh dang ... that's pretty slick. Or it sounds pretty slick.

Has DealerRefresh ever thought about sponsoring an online vendor conference? Dedicate a week where a dealer or decision-maker can sign up for a scheduled a in-depth demonstration, presentations or samplings (Webinar) of a variety of products and services? A vendor can opt in to do several short presentations during the week to better accommodate scheduling conflicts. Just a thought.

Gosh dang ... that's pretty slick. Or it sounds pretty slick.

Has DealerRefresh ever thought about sponsoring an online vendor conference? Dedicate a week where a dealer or decision-maker can sign up for a scheduled a in-depth demonstration, presentations or samplings (Webinar) of a variety of products and services? A vendor can opt in to do several short presentations during the week to better accommodate scheduling conflicts. Just a thought.

That's a good thought David. I had actually planned on writing an article in the next 30 days talking about vendors and dealers and the struggle vendors have getting face time with dealership decision makers.

Webinars are key. Vendors and dealers both love them. Especially when you schedule them for 30 minutes at noon.

If the dealer likes what they hear they can contact the vendor after the webinar which is a hot lead!

Jerry did one a while back which I thought was great..... you still doing them Jerry?

I hate the term "virtual tradeshow." You can pick topic for each day ... Day 1: Social Media Trends Day 2: Phone skills and follow-up, Day 3: New Dealer Technology, etc. Throw in some educational sessions and a Monday Morning Meeting, and you got something of value.

I agree on the webinar---both dealers and vendors gain much from well planned and brief discussions---would be happy to join or participate! We have "Guest Hosted" webinars each month with trainers like Jerry to allow our dealers to train around the opportunities exposed in the call summaries. Good exposure for all.

On the "how it works" part-- We send Alerts in near real time via text and email, with the summaries of lost sales and service opps--both are interactive, with the audio file attached and a response link that puts the results of the follow up into the summary. All calls are posted with summary in the dealer portal as they come in-- sorted by department and elevation.

I know one of the founders of Call Revu. He has been in the car business in the Baltimore area for 30 plus years. He knows his stuff and his knowledge of the car business and what works is outstanding. I have no relationship with them as a company, just know them as people.