• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Can someone tell me how to create these ads?

Showroom Logic also does inventory based remarketing for many dealers and I've seen good results with them.
They're also constantly working to increase their reporting capabilities, which is more than I can say for most vendors in the space.

If you have a dealer.com website, I highly recommend looking into our ad pack and retargeting ad campaigns (http://www.dealer.com/products/advertising/retargeting/). Retargeting Ads and your website work together to create repeat visits and conversions. Dealer.com leverages the Unified Advertising Exchange and strategically places your ads on sites shoppers visit every day. We align you with one of our Media Consultants that will help you create a strategy since you use Real Time Bidding technology. Every campaign is trackable through unique phone numbers & URLS. Premium Display will get you on networks such as Car & Driver, Road & Track, Car Gurus and other websites that consumers access when researching vehicles and Network Display gets you on Google, Yahoo, MSN, News Websites ect. We have an Ad Builder which is used to create, edit, and launch the ads.

Retargeting ads are great
Mainly because re-targeting means they have already been to your site once.
This way whenever they are on any other site that Google serves ads on, depending on your bid amount, your ad will show up next to other inventory they are looking at.

This is great, because it creates a sub-concious note that your dealership should be the first one to hit since they saw your name all over the internet.

These ads do tend to be a little more expensive then the regular google's PPC ads, but worth the extra cost.

Hey Marko - that looks like an ad generated by Dealer.com's Display advertising product. I'd be happy to put you in touch with someone who can speak to it in great detail. Want me to have someone reach out to you off of DealerRefresh?
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, Alex. I just had a conversation with Adrian W. at Dealer and he explained how Dynamic Vehicle Ads work. Thanks for your follow-up, everyone. I'm going to continue to investigate.

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, Alex. I just had a conversation with Adrian W. at Dealer and he explained how Dynamic Vehicle Ads work. Thanks for your follow-up, everyone. I'm going to continue to investigate.

Glad to hear you caught up with someone and got some answers. What are you looking to do with the ads by the way? Did Adrian tell you how you have the ability to schedule vehicle advertisement automation while you're merchandising?