• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Car Jokes & Funnies

Mitch Gallant

Refresh Team
Apr 6, 2009
Awards
First Name
Mitch
A little cry for help and a source for a few smiles...

Our team that works with all things internet has dedicated every Friday on "The Tailgate" (our Ford blog) to Funny Friday's. I can get into all the reasons but the few main ones are we all need to smile and laugh more and it's a good way to develop a following.

Have a few jokes or some funny videos I could use as material for our Funny Fridays? Obviously with a bunch of car guys most won't be suitable for publication on a dealer blog but put them out there anyway! For the same reasons we're doing Funny Friday's on my blog I thought it would be a nice thread to start here as well.

check out the first two funny fridays and feel free to comment on the blog.
Funny Hidden Camera Ford Focus Demo | The Capital Ford Tailgate
Capital Ford Lincoln - Ford Dealer Regina - Conan O'Obrien Ford Taurus SHO | The Capital Ford Tailgate

You could always do new Ford reverse acronyms. Instead of Found On Road Dead, you could have a contest to make a modern reverse acronym for the brand.

What does FORD stand for?

F______
O______
R______
D______

That Will Buff Out always has automotive photos that make me grin on days I need a grin.

129082917992179929.jpg

Here's an Amish Hummer

You could always do new Ford reverse acronyms. Instead of Found On Road Dead, you could have a contest to make a modern reverse acronym for the brand.

What does FORD stand for?

F______
O______
R______
D______

FORD
  • Faithful, Obedient, Reliable, Dependable
  • Fancy Oil Recycling Device
  • Fast On Race Day
  • Fast Only Rolling Downhill
  • Fault Of R&D
  • Fireball On Rear Damage
  • First On Race Day
  • First On Recall Day
  • First On Rust and Deterioration
  • Fix Or Repair Daily
  • For Off Road Driving
  • For Old Retired Drunks
  • Found On Road, Dead
  • Found On Rubbish Dump
  • Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven

A man was driving his wife home after a night out when they stopped by the police.
"Did you know you were speeding, sir?" asked the officer.
"No, I had no idea that I was speeding." replied the driver.
"Of course you were," interrupted the wife. "You're always speeding."
The officer looked at the rear of the vehicle. "And did you know your brake light is broken, sir?"
"No, I had no idea that it was broken." replied the driver.
Again the wife interrupted. "Of course you knew it was broken. You're always saying you'll get it repaired, but you never have."
The officer began to sympathize with the driver. "Does she always talk to you like this?"
"Only when he's drunk." said the wife.

"The car won't start," said a wife to her husband. "I think there's water in the carburetor."
"How do you know?" said the husband scornfully. "You don't even know what the carburetor is."
"I'm telling you," repeated the wife, "I'm sure there's water in the carburetor."
"We'll see," mocked the husband. "Let me check it out. Where's the car?"
"In the swimming pool."