• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

CARMAX TV Ads SUCK!!

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
First Name
Alex
Not to mention how insulting it is to us chainsaw carvers. Don’t they know you only use a saw that big for blocking???!!!! Geesh

And a husqavarna.... c’mon, Stihls are made down the road from one of their stores.

:lmao:

Reactions: john.quinn

joe.pistell

Uncle Joe
Apr 7, 2009
First Name
Joe
I'm OK with the CarMax ads. From my seat, Ad's that don't trigger an emotion are forgetful. Emotions cut in both directions, ANY emotion created by an ad is a win.

Proof that 'Fingernails on a chalkboard' sells cars

Alexander Lau

Sr. Refresher
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
I'm OK with the CarMax ads. From my seat, Ad's that don't trigger an emotion are forgetful. Emotions cut in both directions, ANY emotion created by an ad is a win.

^ Ha ha... good ol' Billy Fuccillo. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Fuccillo (actually, that article needs to be edited. It's "it's gonna be huge," not "it's huge.")

I used to work on all of their sites and paid search and SEO. Small world.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner

ed.brooks

Sr. Refresher
Jan 15, 2010
First Name
Ed

My Billy bobblehead is always close by!
Billy Bobble.png

Reactions: Alexander Lau

Alexander Lau

Sr. Refresher
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
I think DriveTime is doing some funny and effective things. Reminds me of a Wes Anderson flick.

Alexander Lau

Sr. Refresher
Feb 11, 2015
First Name
Alex
So bad...