• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Carsforsale.com

Juls

Rust & Dust
Feb 11, 2011
First Name
Julie
I was reading an earlier post about carsforsale.com. Has anyone else used this and what can you guys tell me about it? My GM has been talking to me about going to Craigs List, but I'm not so sure that is worth the time and energy. Any help would be greatly apprecitated!!:D

CarsForSale.com is pretty good I would say. They are incredibly affordable, and you get a lot considering the price. I would liken them to Cars.com or AutoTrader.com, except much less expensive. I have used them for a while now as an inventory listing tool - they feed to Facebook, freeclassifieds.com, then will do Twitter, YouTube, E-Bay and Craigslist posting tools and more. I think Craigslist is always a good place to be too, so many people use it.

I have us set up on Facebook and already have Dealer Specialties that lets me post to Craigslist. If we have Cars.com and Auto Trader.com would I really need another one like this? I'm fairly new to the Internet position and just trying to get everything figured out. Any help is very much appreciated!!!!!! Thanks so much!!!!

CarsForSale.com is pretty good I would say. They are incredibly affordable, and you get a lot considering the price. I would liken them to Cars.com or AutoTrader.com, except much less expensive. I have used them for a while now as an inventory listing tool - they feed to Facebook, freeclassifieds.com, then will do Twitter, YouTube, E-Bay and Craigslist posting tools and more. I think Craigslist is always a good place to be too, so many people use it.

We have a carsforsale account . $99 will list 120 used cars. Pluse we get all the options listed above. With our homenet account, they charged us $50 a month to have a craigslist html package. With the $99 we pay carsforsale, the craigslist feature is included. Another feature I like is every day I get an email letting me know the vehicles that were traded the day before. $99 ='s best bang for the buck.

Plus we get leads...

Speaking of Facebook, they also have a Facebook app. that auto feeds your inventory into a Facebook tab on your page. As Dan mentioned below too, for $99 a month, you definitely get your money's worth.

Give Melissa Foster a call over there (605-498-3940). She is great and will see about getting you a promotion to start off and see how it goes for you.