• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

CHEAP Website Options

These are all good options, but also take a hard look at NabThat - I have a clients that have moved over to a NabThat site and are very happy. They are "all inclusive" with no nickel/dime'ing. Even have a large market Toyota store that was able to see a very hefty organic increase and higher lead conversion by switching over. I even have looked at the analytics for the site and was was really impressed with the natural organic increase in traffic and leads. And, the plus side they said was no major league bill.

Jason Silberberg @ (310) 754-6363 @ [email protected]

How comfortable are you with HTML/CSS stuff for any customization you want?
I didn't realize vendors in Canada were charging over $1000 for a base site, but I haven't looked at the market in years.

I used to work for a company that partnered with a website company called Dealersync.
The guy who owns the company was an independent dealer, so that's their main focus but they do franchise websites as well.

If you're interested in talking with them let me know and I can DM you the owners contact info.

They weren't the cheapo "canned" websites either.
Here is an example - https://www.heycars.com/

Last edited:
"You get what you pay for" be damned. I have a Lincoln franchise and we're forced to maintain a separate, Lincoln specific website. We're hosting that with DealerIspire who I love and is exceptional in many ways. For all their upside, talent, remarkable support etc.. they charge for it. Rightfully so.

I'm sick of a major league bill for our minor league needs. I don't sell enough. :oops:

I need a quality solution that our team can customize and dress up. I don't need bells and whistles, we can add those ourselves or do without them.

If you have suggestions of a partner you feel brings great value I would really appreciate the input!

Hello there...really <1000 a month?
I'm a website developer not a company... and have kept an eye open on this space. Seems like a lot of very $$$ websites for car sales.
Can we chat a bit and see what your list of requirements are.......