• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Content is dead. Long live Content? (Video Content)

Good stuff, but how many cars did you sell from it?

The White Glove Video is more Branding and part of our dealer culture, so the number sales is not defined.

The organic walk around video was used in an email campaign which resulted in 8 trackable sales (via our crm), but for months our staff texted the video to fresh prospects, so it could of been more. When we texted or emailed the video after our email campaign, we used the AOV app, which integrates with vauto, youtube, and a custom landing page that tracks engagement (opened, watched, shared).

The video was done on an iPhone 7 and was edited with imovie (free app that comes with iphone/mac).

Reactions: Alexander Lau
Which app are you using? Personally, I prefer Movavi. Movavi's clean, intuitive interface is easy to learn, even if you haven't used a video editor before. Library navigation is a great combination of time code and a progress bar. Although it still has quite a few drawbacks when it comes to creating videos with professional results. You should definitely use imovie for PC, it will be a great solution for you. I'm sure you'll like it. I will be glad to the contrary