• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Coolest Lead Response Tools

Alex, here at MBH we use a service called AutoiPacket. It's a smaller company that provides, I guess you could say it's an e-brochure of type. It's a "packet" of information on each vehicle we have in stock. Not only does it include the usual: photos, video(s), CarFax but it also ties into several manufactures in order to include a copy of the original window sticker, more in-depth information on the manufacture CPO program, the latest service and reconditioning performed to the vehicle in order for it to be showroom ready (new tires, brakes, services, etc,) which is great for building value!

The only issue with using most services like this is that it's NOT coming out of the CRM so unless you do a bit of manual work, there's no record of it in the CRM. There is however plenty of records and additional features in the AiP admin. Something else it provides is a triggered alert via email and text for when a customer opens up the AiP. I have a copy of the email alert sent to our CRM so we can then attach the Open Alert to the prospect in order to show and record (in the CRM) that the customer has engaged. Again, there's a bit of manual process behind it but it's not too time consuming if each sales person keep up on it.

Overall, the open and response rates average in the 60% range.

The best first response lead tool and communication platform I have come across is Quotible Start-Up founded by the GM of a top performing west coast Ford dealer who wanted to increase his delivery rates and differentiate from the competition ... Quotible sends beautifully designed, mobile responsive and interactive quotes via SMS, CRM and Quotible's own server achieving an 88%-92% delivery rate which is unheard of! I cannot say enough about this platform and the guys that built it.

Could you elaborate on the Conversica / PCG connection please?
https://www.conversica.com/industry...et-lead-management-software-email-automation/
Brian-Pasch-image-for-website-201512111.jpg