• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

COVID19 Survival Ideas - Sales & Service Dept Email - 'Contactless service'

joe.pistell

Uncle Joe
Apr 7, 2009
Awards
First Name
Joe
Biz goal: Svc dept is open, and you're looking to keep it active.
Mission: Show reader the safety you're creating for everyone.
Hope it helps!
=================================================================

To Our Customers,

Your car is essential to your freedom and our service department remains open to serve you. We remain determined to continue to serve you and are announcing today a new way of making our service department accessible while enhancing customer and employee safety.

In our store

Beginning Monday, March 23rd, we will offer contactless service. Let us know you’re coming, call us or schedule an appointment on our website at [link to your service page]. When you arrive at our service department, simply drop your keys in our key drop box and we’ll contact you ASAP and take it from there.

Only employees will be allowed in the store, but we are determined to serve you as fully as we can.

Contactless service comes to your doorstep. [optional: for dealers that want to offer this service]​
Beginning Monday, March 23rd, [dealer name] will offer free doorstep pick up and delivery for our service department. Made with our employees' and your best interests at heart, simply call us and we’ll send our staff your home, and, without coming inside, we’ll pick up your vehicle, service it as needed and return it ASAP. Payment is fast & easy over the phone by credit card.​

Employees

Speaking of our employees, everyone working right now is doing so on a voluntary basis. We are making every effort to keep them safe, they’re trained and supervised the latest safety procedures. Additionally, anyone feeling sick is told to stay home. Finally, anyone exposed to a confirmed case of COVID-19 is also told to stay home.

All of us at [dealer name] believe we are an essential business. We are grateful to serve you and our community when you need it most. We thank you for your patience and loyalty and look forward to continuing to provide you and your family the safety you require, today and into the future.

Thank you.
signature

This made its way into my inbox. I've been a bit quick to delete these numerous COVID19 emails but this from The New York Group agency stuck out.

They're offering several plug and play direct mail templates, icons, social/website graphics and word docs at not charge. You don't even have to fill out a form. Directly download. They say they will even edit the graphics for your dealership at no charge.

To All Auto Dealers,

In this unprecedented, uncertain time for our nation, the challenge for every business will be to maintain operations while each community fights back the COVID-19 (aka coronavirus) pandemic.

For 25 years my agency has proudly supported the automotive industry by driving customer interactions through engaging, effective marketing communications for our many dealer clients. Now it's critically important to have a different conversation with your customers.

To support your communications plan as you update customers on the available car buying options and altered policies in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, my agency has developed a COVID-19 Auto Dealer Communications Kit. It is my hope that our COVID-19 Auto Dealer Communications Kit will ease the burden of keeping your customers "in the loop" as part of your dealership's overall COVID-19 response. The link below will take you to a landing page where you can download copy and graphics to use with your sales and service customers. It is provided at no charge.

Feel free to edit the copy as you wish. If you need any changes to the included graphics, please let me know and one of my designers will customize it for your web site, email blast and direct mail.

In support of you and your team,

Rocco Del Greco

Hello Dealer Community!

Dealer Authority understands these are unpredictable times and that car dealers are racing to transition their showroom process to the digital space. It can be tough to let your customers know that you are still going to continue to serve them. We are here to help!

COVID-19_RESPONSE_IG.png

With the COVID-19 Response Package, we can ensure that your customers have all of the information they need to continue to do business with you.

In 48 hours, we will implement your dealership’s COVID-19 Response campaign. This campaign will include one Facebook ad, one PPC ad, and one landing page on your website so that as your community transitions to work from home, they can know the services that you still have available to them, and how they can continue to be in touch with the dealership.

Feel free to direct message me with any questions! We are here to support you. More information on the response package can be found in the link underlined above.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
I just posted our CV best practices document to the Resources page of our website:

https://www.generationsdigital.com/resources

We published early last week, sorry so late in posting here. At this point much of the doc will be no-brainers to the sharp folks on this forum! There are other useful docs on the resources page, mainly around GA Event tracking, UTM, etc.

Stay strong Refreshers!

Thanks for sharing! I hope this inspires many other vendors to share free templates. Attached is a glimpse into the Coronavirus specific templates we released to our clients to help them get the messaging out there. Since we power paid ads through automation, we're able to unleash this at scale. I took the top five performing templates so far and put it into a PDF to share, for free. Please reach out with any questions- we're really happy to help during this crisis as well.

Attachments

• Free Paid Search Ad templates (2).pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Thanks for sharing! I hope this inspires many other vendors to share free templates. Attached is a glimpse into the Coronavirus specific templates we released to our clients to help them get the messaging out there. Since we power paid ads through automation, we're able to unleash this at scale. I took the top five performing templates so far and put it into a PDF to share, for free. Please reach out with any questions- we're really happy to help during this crisis as well.

Thanks for sharing @ilana.zur

Reactions: ilana.zur
We're providing auto dealers with a free essentials package for COVID-19 at https://www.orbeeauto.com/covid19/essentials/
  • Pop-up message with lead collection tool: Use tool when your dealership's sales department is closed to continue capturing leads on your website and communicating with interested customers on available manufacturer offers and store announcements.

form_structure-1024x706.jpg
  • Automated emails: During the closure of your sales department, Orbee will send automated emails to keep your customers up-to-date with incentives and offers from the manufacturer and store announcements based on the changing regulations in your state.
    Automated-Email-e1585184139670-400x447.png
  • Banner templates: A variety of banner templates for your dealership is available for you to upload onto social media platforms and your dealership's website
    Artboard-1-1-1024x582.png

Last edited:
Here is what I put together for my dealers - it's a hybrid of some of the templates shared in this post with some of my own wording...

I've taken notice to a LOT of dealers NOT having any type of Response message posted on their FB page. Feel free to copy and edit:

Header Graphic

Dealer Name is OPEN, however with the latest COVID-19 restrictions we have moved all operations to full pick-up and delivery for Service and Sales.

Your car is essential to your freedom and we remain determined to continue to serve you. As our country grapples with the impact of COVID-19, our thoughts go out to all affected by the illness and to the millions more dealing with unexpected changes in their family routines, workplace and community.

SALES DEPARTMENT

Our sales department has moved to flexible work arrangements to make sure we are open for business to meet your needs. We are taking extra precautions in cleanliness and handling of vehicles for everyone's safety. Knowing your vehicle is essential to your daily life, we have designated sales staff assigned to accommodate vehicle purchasing and delivery right from your home.

Our website is always open. You can shop our inventory in our virtual showroom and receive complimentary no contact delivery. Utilize “Get your Payment” for up-to-date pricing and payments on our full inventory of New and Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. From there, use the contact form or text/chat service to schedule a front door delivery. All paperwork and product demonstration can be done at the convenience of your home or work.

Sales Department Hours as of 3/30: Monday - Friday 8-5pm Saturday 9-5

>>Shop Online Now Button<<

SERVICE DEPARTMENT

When you are surrounded by uncertainty, we don't want you to worry about your transportation. Your OEM Brand service experts are ready to handle your vehicle service and maintenance needs. We will assist with a pickup and drop off of your vehicle right to your front door.

Simply call XXX-XXX-XXXX or use our online service scheduler to schedule a time for one of our representatives to pick up your vehicle. The vehicle will be taken to the dealership for servicing and delivered back to your home once this work is complete.

Each vehicle will be routinely cleansed and disinfected, including door handles, steering wheels, controls, seating and other interior surfaces before leaving our facility and arriving at your home. As an added precaution, our service technicians are using surgical-style gloves while working on vehicles.

>>Schedule Service Online Button<<

All of us at Dealer Name believe we are an essential business. We are grateful to serve you and our community when you need it most. We thank you for your patience and loyalty and look forward to continuing to provide you and your family the safety you require, today and into the future.

Please call XXX-XXX-XXX with ANY questions you may have.

Stay Safe,
Manager Signature

Reactions: Save a Lot Scott