• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

CRM with blocked email...

Thanks Big J. Is your next door dealer using DealerSocket?

The CRM that was blacklisted was Eleads. There was a post a few back that had some images of the sender score search. We've had the same challenges at our dealership. Using manually created emails now instead of their internal system. Thinking of changing to one of the other best known auto CRMs - they just launched a new updated version and it is supposed to be very good...I know a competing dealer (next door) who LOVES it. Easy to use and customize. just not sure if ready to face the hassle.

Last edited:
CRM switching is difficult and costly (data loss, time, deals etc....) and most CRMs do the exact same things. Keep reaching out to support and ask for a issue/ticket number to make sure it is logged. Most tools will catch up and get the issue resolved.

The missing element is the revenue loss while they are running around fixing something that should have been planned for. I didn't see any checks getting cut. The only positive, if you can call it that, is my competition also uses them and was handicapped as much as us. It looks like it is better lately. But the solution they had to fix the email blasts has tied up my rep so that she cannot help with newer issues. The up side is that I have a lot more reporting available vs. my basic previous system.

ELEAD1ONE Announces New Digital Marketing Platform

ELEAD1ONE harnesses the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to provide digital marketers the most powerful email management solution in the automotive vertical.

ATLANTA, October 17, 2016 – ELEAD1ONE today announced the introduction of its new, cloud-based digital marketing hub — enhancing its current Campaign Manager email management tool to the revolutionary Salesforce Marketing Cloud Enterprise platform. ELEAD1ONE will roll out this exciting new cloud-based marketing hub late Q4 2016, giving its CRM dealer clients access to the most powerful digital marketing tools and expert consultative services in the automotive industry.

Using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ELEAD1ONE will enable auto dealers to transform how they connect with their customers across sales, service, and marketing. The cloud-based marketing hub will consolidate all data in a common view of the customer, allowing dealers to engage them with relevant, targeted messages in real-time across all digital channels, including email, mobile, social, and the web. Dealers will instantly enjoy of hundreds of benefits that provide an exceptional source of ROI, security, stability, and best practice consulting from email marketing experts.

ELEAD1ONE Digital Marketing Hub includes:

Design the customer experience: campaign strategy, planning, lifecycle management, personalization, and customer experience design.

Build and execute the customer journey: technical build and launch of campaigns, campaign management and optimization, CRM enablement, and data integration.

Deliverability tools: list detective, content detective, receiver feedback loops, active volume and connection limits, domain monitoring, marketing cloud abuse desk, ISP remediation, dedicated IP’s for large accounts, bounce log analysis, deliverability by domain report, private domain (optional), and sender authentication.

Deliverability consulting services: deliverability performance scorecard, sender score analysis per IP, Deliverability 101 Best Practices Workshop, ISP remediation services team, and deliverability audit assessment.

“To effectively engage customers with email, today’s marketers need to maintain a level of excellence by being more adaptable and accountable than ever. We are excited about this partnership, but more so, the enhanced email marketing capabilities/services it provides our clients,” stated Bill Wittenmyer, partner of ELEAD1ONE, a division of Data Software Services, L.L.C. “The Digital Marketing Hub will help automotive retail marketers change the dynamics of how they approach business in the digital age. The result will be a greater reach and insight into the automotive consumer, and an improved end-to-end customer experience.”

To learn more about the ELEAD1ONE Digital Marketing Hub, visit: http://www.elead-crm.com/press/elead1one-partners-salesforce/.

Heard eLead is selling to Salesforce? Still good news for their dealers in regards to the blacklisting. Hopefully the integration is easy to use which is not what I've heard about Salesforce....

ELEAD1ONE Announces New Digital Marketing Platform

ELEAD1ONE harnesses the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to provide digital marketers the most powerful email management solution in the automotive vertical.

ATLANTA, October 17, 2016 – ELEAD1ONE today announced the introduction of its new, cloud-based digital marketing hub — enhancing its current Campaign Manager email management tool to the revolutionary Salesforce Marketing Cloud Enterprise platform. ELEAD1ONE will roll out this exciting new cloud-based marketing hub late Q4 2016, giving its CRM dealer clients access to the most powerful digital marketing tools and expert consultative services in the automotive industry.

Using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud, ELEAD1ONE will enable auto dealers to transform how they connect with their customers across sales, service, and marketing. The cloud-based marketing hub will consolidate all data in a common view of the customer, allowing dealers to engage them with relevant, targeted messages in real-time across all digital channels, including email, mobile, social, and the web. Dealers will instantly enjoy of hundreds of benefits that provide an exceptional source of ROI, security, stability, and best practice consulting from email marketing experts.

ELEAD1ONE Digital Marketing Hub includes:

Design the customer experience: campaign strategy, planning, lifecycle management, personalization, and customer experience design.

Build and execute the customer journey: technical build and launch of campaigns, campaign management and optimization, CRM enablement, and data integration.

Deliverability tools: list detective, content detective, receiver feedback loops, active volume and connection limits, domain monitoring, marketing cloud abuse desk, ISP remediation, dedicated IP’s for large accounts, bounce log analysis, deliverability by domain report, private domain (optional), and sender authentication.

Deliverability consulting services: deliverability performance scorecard, sender score analysis per IP, Deliverability 101 Best Practices Workshop, ISP remediation services team, and deliverability audit assessment.

“To effectively engage customers with email, today’s marketers need to maintain a level of excellence by being more adaptable and accountable than ever. We are excited about this partnership, but more so, the enhanced email marketing capabilities/services it provides our clients,” stated Bill Wittenmyer, partner of ELEAD1ONE, a division of Data Software Services, L.L.C. “The Digital Marketing Hub will help automotive retail marketers change the dynamics of how they approach business in the digital age. The result will be a greater reach and insight into the automotive consumer, and an improved end-to-end customer experience.”

To learn more about the ELEAD1ONE Digital Marketing Hub, visit: http://www.elead-crm.com/press/elead1one-partners-salesforce/.

Last edited:
ELead shut off the ability to bulk email right after the blacklisting. I've been using Constant Contact in the interim, and one of the industry gurus is professing that you shouldn't use your CRM for blasts anyway.

I haven't received the details from ELead yet, so I don't know if they will be trying to charge for this, which was included previously. If they are charging for it, I'll just stick with my CC plan.