• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

CRMs that Track Open Rate/CTR

Lots of good information here. I had a slight inclination that it was happening somewhere. As you can imagine, we'd like something like this but not too sure the GM is interested in making the switch. Do all of you that responded know if the CRM accepts ADF formatted leads?

Car-Research has the features you're looking for. They are my next choice when we get out of the looong contract w/ Reynolds Contact Managment. I used to work for Autobase & have seen many, many CRM's. I think Car-Research is by far the best out there right now, especially since they are very reasonably priced. For anyone worried about me giving a sales pitch, I still work for a dealer, not Car-Research.

Reactions: 1 person
Open rate is easy to track and especially effective when fine tuning your email blasts and marketing campaigns. It can become a very powerful when used as a one on one marketing tool (what Jerry is hinting at).
Prospect opens the email you sent in response to a lead, you are alerted to the "open", you follow up with a phone call at that moment to make sure you have addressed everything they need. This scenario is especially effective when replying to price questions as you can walk your client through your pricing model and build value via 2 methods of contact at a single point in time.
Analytic information is great but when you can harness that power to make near real time connections on a one to one level you really put yourself ahead of the competition.

Sweece I am not aware of any automotive CRM that cannot accept ADF leads, as Jerry stated it is the industry standard.