• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
There is a program that allows dealers to offer additional $$$$ cash to customers when they bring in that car back in for trade. The initial cost is minimal for the dealer but pays great dividends (to customer and dealer) when the customer comes back to trade in their car and buy another one. It can add profit during the initial car sale, boost odds of customer returning to trade and buy within 3-5 years (more opportunities for $$).

I'm sure if you contact the company, they can explain it better than me but I've heard lots of good things from the dealers I work with.
It's available through Ad-InSolutions www.ad-insolutions.com

Last edited:
Is this not a DealerCue operation...?
We came across Ad-In during our never-ending quest to help our dealers make and save money. They've got some F&I products that are not the same ol' thing--which excites customers and dealers. Like DealerCue, they are based in KC and we love supporting the hometown team.
(Even if they let us down in the playoffs *cough* Chiefs *cough*)

We came across Ad-In during our never-ending quest to help our dealers make and save money. They've got some F&I products that are not the same ol' thing--which excites customers and dealers. Like DealerCue, they are based in KC and we love supporting the hometown team.
(Even if they let us down in the playoffs *cough* Chiefs *cough*)

I guess I was just confused why Adam's phone number is on their company page.