• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Marketing/eCommerce Director

Brian Williams

Green Pea
Nov 14, 2016
First Name
Brian
Re-posting - Hendrick Automotive group is hiring for a Digital Marketing/eCommerce Director. This is responsible for developing and executing all digital marketing strategies and objectives that enhance our dealership group’s position, deepen relationships with our existing customer base and acquire new customers through non-traditional means. This individual manages the strategic and tactical development of hundreds of websites, coordinates and monitors online promotional campaigns and supports collaboration efforts with our vendor partners to plan and execute enterprise strategies. The position is also responsible for identifying and deploying new technology, including but not limited to Internet technologies, in support of marketing and sales efforts. This person will also oversee paid search marketing, display, mobile, online video, and work with the team on reputation management and social media for all dealerships. Please contact Brian Williams at [email protected]

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Alexander Lau
I had the pleasure of working with Hendrick Automotive as a vendor for a number of years. Their executive team was always great to work with from a vendor standpoint. One of my clients also became a GM at one of their stores, and had great things to say about the organization. Whoever gets this position will be joining a top-notch auto group!

Reactions: Alexander Lau
Huge opportunity with an amazing company! Have worked with several of their dealerships in an agency role along with a few of their former associates when I was working at Reynolds. Best of the best, for sure.

My daughter lives here in San Antonio and I could never bear living too far from her...otherwise, I would crawl through minefields for an opportunity like this one!

Re-posting - Hendrick Automotive group is hiring for a Digital Marketing/eCommerce Director. This is responsible for developing and executing all digital marketing strategies and objectives that enhance our dealership group’s position, deepen relationships with our existing customer base and acquire new customers through non-traditional means. This individual manages the strategic and tactical development of hundreds of websites, coordinates and monitors online promotional campaigns and supports collaboration efforts with our vendor partners to plan and execute enterprise strategies. The position is also responsible for identifying and deploying new technology, including but not limited to Internet technologies, in support of marketing and sales efforts. This person will also oversee paid search marketing, display, mobile, online video, and work with the team on reputation management and social media for all dealerships. Please contact Brian Williams at [email protected]