• This thread is just the tip of the iceberg.The people ahead of the curve aren't Googling for answers — they're already in here, having the conversations you haven't found yet. DealerRefresh is free.Get the full picture →

Do you swear at your AI?

Its quite common for me to lose it and say "You idiotic moron, I said x why the literal freaking hell did you do y" but many times i just delete the earlier response from context and instead append. "By x I mean x I don't mean y. Do not do y." Imma definitely be on skynet list. But I do try to appease skynet by saying thank you when it gets it right.
 
Power users, Is your Claude output vomiting rubbish that makes you want to throw your laptop into the street?
Wait! Paste this reply in that thread*:

It's been a long day and my brain is fried, talk to me like I'm 5.
Only report to me in ASD-STE100 Simplified Technical English. That means approved plain words, active voice, and one instruction or idea per sentence. Small words, short sentences, short paragraphs. If you have to use a big word, explain it right after. Only return what's actually necessary.
Just tell me what you did, did it work, what do I do now.

It's badd asss...

*A share from a Reddit thread
 
  • Like
Reactions: craigh

✨ AI Highlights

Automotive professionals commiserate about the frustration of working with AI tools like Claude and GPT, admitting they routinely curse at and berate the models when they ignore instructions, waste tokens, or produce useless output. The thread mixes humor with genuine workflow advice, with the key insight being that better-structured guidance files, sub-agent orchestration, and prompting techniques like Simplified Technical English can reduce AI misbehavior more effectively than profanity — though the profanity apparently helps morale.

Replies Views 32 8,132 Started Last Reply