• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dominion Vision CRM Partnership with CRMSuite is NO LONGER!

A little late to the conversation, but we were with "Dominion Vision" and now "CRMSuite." I think both sides had good ideas, but at the end of the day, when you're managing someone else's software there are limits. Making it that much harder to manage dealer requests and support tickets.

We have been with them from the beginning. Two years later, we are happy with the CRM. For me, they have been the first CRM (vs. Elead, Vin Solutions, Dealer Socket, & Sales Force) to customize our dashboards specific to the dealership. They also have largely taken away the need for those typical "report subscriptions" as their focus is on building your own modules based on the data you need to see.

The other thing we've really liked about their platform - now that it's back with CRMSuite - is the fact that much of the "tools" such as inbound call tracking, mailers, texting, web chat, and web tracking is all their product. That has made a big difference in the overall workability and reliability of the tools. It was a rocky start, and certainly got interesting in January, but I cannot complain overall!