• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

ELead BDC. Anyone else using them, or can give me a review of thier services.

We started our eLead install/on site training today. If it could be a question-I've asked it--if it could be broke-we did it. The control freak in me wanted to own our emails and have them tracked in the CRM. I think the email hosting via eLead is running us $200/mo. I know if/when we leave, we'll lose the past emails...but don't you always lose a lot of info with a switch anyway? (looking at using outlook or the like as a way to save emails-ideas?)
I also want to see about trying to get my DDC, Cars & AT 800#'s into elead-- ?possible?
I have to say I :heart: the DealerSocket Dashboard in the demo, but there seems to be a lot of great features with eLead. My Sales & Desk Managers were the ones to pick eLead for the tools they will be using on the floor ever day.
I too am very scared by the call center. Our marketing is all about being a real, friendly, Family Oriented business and the idea of a pushy call center person who doesn't even know Caboose (he's our Moose [Mascot])...yet I get they are more polished, likely to be better on the phone than over half of my guys (and not half as pushy as another 1/4)
Here under the rock...this is a BIG week at OCJ and if we can make a go at it...anyone can!

This may be slightly off topic, but it is in regards to eleads. We also use it as an ILM and we got an update a few days ago and since then we have had all kinds of bugs in the system-anyone else experiencing this problem? Also, I read that a couple people work eleads on their ipad, but I have to say, it never works right when I try to use it on mine? Maybe I have some setting wrong, not sure.

ajholland, I have received the updates and am experiencing little bugs. They seem to be going away, but I haven't really paid a lot of attention the last few days. I'm guessing they're just growing pains. As far as the ipad, i haven't experienced any trouble using the ilm. it seems to work pretty smoothly for me. I'll mess around with one today, to see what happens.

I spoke with the guys at elead about my ipad and they are working on it. When I am on the dashboard and try to click on a customer waiting for a response, it highlights about 1 inch above my finger. The only way to get to the customer is to do a search for their name.

Kelly,
It was great to get to spend some time with you yesterday. I really look forward to finalizing the internet processes we talked about yesterday. As to the Call Center's knowledge of Caboose, I am going to have all of them watch the YouTube video during training next week.

Thanks for showing me the misaligned clicks on the iPhone / iPad yesterday, I'll see what we can do to work around our friends at Apple.

Brian