• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Justin

Green Pea
Nov 28, 2018
First Name
Justin
Gubagoo.png
Gubagoo is the only behavioral marketing platform in the industry that helps you get the most out of all that money dealers are spending to create demand on the website.

We work with over 5,000 Dealerships that trust us with their traffic (Larry H. Miller, Group 1, Asbury).

You're traffic from website, text, Facebook Messenger and Marketplace postings is handled with an in-house staff 24/7/365.

With our technology we are able to convert at a very high rate and allow your dealership to do what it does best and that's sell more cars and service more vehicles.

Click Here to Schedule a short demo or message me and if you reference this post you will be able to get your first month free! (Expires 03/01/2019)

Want to learn more? Check out our Website Gubagoo.com

I'm going to be a pain too, but I'll try to be as polite as my Canadian friend. (PS. How's it going @Mitch? Been a while since I've seen you around. Hope all is well!)

@Justin, This post should really be a Deals4Dealers offering, not a forum post. Maybe a Mod can move it for you? It is a great offer for Deals4Dealers, but breaks the "vendor self-promotion" rule as a regular forum post. You don't want to get the "Matt Watson Award" on the 2019 wrap-up RefreshFriday. ;)

I'm not trying to bag on you and sincerely want to encourage you to keep posting and participating Justin. I'm sure you have best practices and platform agnostic advice that you can share that will be valuable to the community.

I'm going to be a pain too, but I'll try to be as polite as my Canadian friend. (PS. How's it going @Mitch? Been a while since I've seen you around. Hope all is well!)

@Justin, This post should really be a Deals4Dealers offering, not a forum post. Maybe a Mod can move it for you? It is a great offer for Deals4Dealers, but breaks the "vendor self-promotion" rule as a regular forum post. You don't want to get the "Matt Watson Award" on the 2019 wrap-up RefreshFriday. ;)

I'm not trying to bag on you and sincerely want to encourage you to keep posting and participating Justin. I'm sure you have best practices and platform agnostic advice that you can share that will be valuable to the community.

@ryan.leslie Thanks for the insight since I'm definitely a newbie. I may have been a bit ambitious. Do I get with @MollyCurry to make that change? And I will need to educate myself a little more about Matt Watson. And thank you for the encouragement I will try my best!

Deals4Dealers is run by @MollyCurry. Hopefully, you two (@Justin) can catch up.

Thanks @Alex Snyder I will try and connect with her soon!

Makes sense, I was on their group site. Thx for the links.

Anytime @Mitch Gallant if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Now that's what you call a DEAL!!

@Jeff Kershner It absolutely is! I definitely believe every bit in the work we do over here so much I will pay for the first month. :)

And thanks to everyone for all your help! I appreciate all the info I learned here on my first post. I hope I can contribute as much as everyone else.:)