• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

everycarlsited.com

1- Yes! Give dealers the ability to get rid of the "every car listed" logo on the first page as we are paying for the videos essentially.

2- Talk to the top 5 ILM tools and get your product integrated with theirs so your clients don't have to do the work. I am working with i-Magic to get the leads over correctly. I think you probably know or can find out who the rest of the top ILM's are. I'm on call three now. Most, in fact all of the other 3rd party lead providers were already in their tool, so it was seamless to set it up.

3- I'm very optimistic. We just had two stores sign up this week. I will let you know how it goes!

Have you received the lead yet Mike?

Yes we did, once they set us up, pretty nifty, found out they get our feed from Homenet's free listing package. On another note, sorry for the delay in answering your post, looks like our new "super server" is not allowing Dealerrefresh Thread replies to get to me, and for some strange reason, I can't find them in the quarantine folder to allow permission? But, I'm not done, somehow, someway, I'll get them back!

It seemed like right after you started this thread, we got our first lead, and a 3 more since, sold 2, so all and all.....ain't so bad. Just like Tom Peterson always said "free is a very good price"!

I would have to disagree here. This service is not free. The reason that I refuse to get listed with this service is that they are taking YOUR inventory, taking your SERP as a result, and then advertising your competition's cars on your inventory pages. This is a bum deal - even for free.

There was an excellent webinar I attended from Brian Pasch's group that talks about the consequences of using free or paid services to sell your cars online. They hurt your SEO and they are using your inventory to advertise your competitor's cars, get leads and sell them to you competition. Not a good deal at all in my opinion.

I would have to disagree here. This service is not free. The reason that I refuse to get listed with this service is that they are taking YOUR inventory, taking your SERP as a result, and then advertising your competition's cars on your inventory pages. This is a bum deal - even for free.

There was an excellent webinar I attended from Brian Pasch's group that talks about the consequences of using free or paid services to sell your cars online. They hurt your SEO and they are using your inventory to advertise your competitor's cars, get leads and sell them to you competition. Not a good deal at all in my opinion.

Thanks for your input, you make a very salient point, that's why I'm testing this theory on my rankings on Google page 1 to see if I can make this work. What's interesting to me though, after further research, is that the few leads we've received from them, have been from "long distance" with a minimum of 250 miles from our location; Any thoughts?

Thanks for your reply Clay

p.s. Brian Pasch is the MAN!!! If I can learn just half of what he knows, I'll being doing good...