• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Experienced PPC manager for hire

That's instant credibility right there! Headline should read: "Jedi Knight Trained by Jedi Master!" Good luck young Pistell, may the force be with you!

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Somebody is going to get a chip off the old block!

UPDATE: PROUD PAPA ALERT!

Digital Dealer Interviews Michael Groves of Apple Auto. Michael Groves mentions my son Michael!

"...To drive consumers to these websites, we use Haystak Digital Marketing for all of our search engine marketing (SEM) and they do a great job. Our search analyst Michael Pistell at Haystak Digital Marketing, does an amazing job. We’ll talk on the phone for an hour every week, dissecting all my campaigns with multiple data points of analysis and we’re continuously making tweaks, changing strategies and watching. The thing I love about Haystak Digital Marketing is they actually make the time that I want and need as a client to help me create positive results. They are a real business partner."

Interview with Michael Groves, e-Commerce Director, Apple Auto Group | Dealer Communications

WTG Duncan for acting fast and scooping him up!

Congrats Michael, you've made your dad proud... but remember who taught you... you'll never be better than your ol' man :duel:

hahaha

Reactions: 9 people
Congrats Michael, you've made your dad proud... but remember who taught you... you'll never be better than your ol' man :duel:

hahaha

I'm pretty sure I can beat you in a hair growing contest

Nznpx.gif

Thanks dad :hello:

Google AdWords Certified professional, specializing in the Automobile Dealer industry, looking for an opportunity in the Annapolis, MD area. Significant hands-on experience in AdWords, Analytics, Adcenter, Facebook, SEM, as well as in administrative support.

Resume in Google Docs
LinkedIn profile

My son is looking for a new opportunity! If anyone's looking for a best of class PPC Guru that specializes in our industry, give him an PM here or hit his LinkedIn profile.

If your on a PPC campaign now, he'd be a great consultant. I've trained him well ;-)