• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Favorite Non Auto Technology/Software?

Hummm.... Well, here lately I've been working with this MoFo. I wouldn't necessarily say it's my favorite piece of non automotive tech though.

https://bootstrapstudio.io/
Bootstrap Studio

app_4.jpg

The scraper is a Chrome extension with limited data extraction features but it’s helpful for making online research, and exporting data to Google Spreadsheets. This tool is intended for beginners as well as experts who can easily copy data to the clipboard or store to the spreadsheets using OAuth. The scraper is a free web crawler tool, which works right in your browser and auto-generates smaller XPaths for defining URLs to crawl. It may not offer all-inclusive crawling services, but novices also needn’t tackle messy configurations.

It sounds similar to Setmore, but we're big fans of Calendly. Eliminates the back and forth emails to set up meetings. Easy integration with Zoom that auto-generates Zoom meetings when anyone books a demo, training session or meeting.

I try to stick to free versions of products as long as possible, but we've upgraded to paid version because it's so helpful.