• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Fixed ops marketing vendors

There is not a more efficient way to spend a dollar than audience based service marketing. We regularly see 1 dollar turn into 120-140. The issue we face is capacity not volume. We have something in the works for this. We already measure every aspect of the fixed reporting so striking the balance is key.

But yes email and direct mail make zero sense anymore, we can prove that.

Great point - capacity is an issue at the majority of dealers. However where most people see obstacles, others see huge opportunities. I look at capacity/tech hiring needs as that same scenario. The dealerships that are being creative with 3rd shift internal work, off site recon or even expanding bays to meet need are going to reap huge benefits over the next 2-5 years.

Love to meet @jon.berna if you are going to be at NADA.

Reactions: duckgoose
One of our DealerRefresh sponsors, Driven Data, does some very cool stuff including Fixed Ops marketing.

I've seen the results - they're hard to argue! They can also attribute what ads the customer saw, whether the ad was engaged with and if that customer gave you a dollar. If they didn't give you a dollar they have some other neat ways to suck them back in.
thanks alex. i will reach out

Reactions: Alex Snyder