• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Free! 24/7 Live Dealer Chat Support, Staff, and Leads (Case Study 2 Months)

Morning Everyone,

Here is the data for Toyota-Town for July thus far:

TOYOTA-TOWN (JULY 1-28)

[FONT=&quot]Total Unique Visitors: 4507[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total Website Leads without Chat Leads: 94[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lead Conversion % without Chat Leads: 2.09%[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total CarChat24 Leads/Appointments/Queries: 70[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total Conversion % with Chat Leads: 3.64%[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total Lead Conversion % increase: 74.16% Increase in Leads[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

And here is the data from Richmond Hill Toyota:

RICHMOND HILL TOYOTA (JULY 1-28)

[FONT=&quot]Total Unique Visitors: 3540 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total Website Leads without Chat Leads: 37 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Lead Conversion % without Chat Leads: 1.05%[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total CarChat24 Leads/Appointments/Queries: 45[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total Conversion % with Chat Leads: 2.32%[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Total Lead Conversion % increase: 120.95% Increase in Leads[/FONT]

Hey all here are Toyota of Irvings numbers: (note there was an error in Unique visitor traffic last report this weeks post reflects corrected amount)

Toyota of Irving July 1st through the 28th (Week 4)
Total Unique Visitors: 4,193
Total Website Leads without Chat Leads:149
Lead Conversion % without Chat Leads: 3.55
Total CarChat24 Leads/Appointments/Queries: 83
Total Conversion % with Chat Leads:5.53
Total Lead Conversion % increase: 55.77
Thanks Rick I hope this info helps others see the benefit of the service(s) that you and Carchat24 offers!
:hello:
Maria

Last edited:
Below is the format we will be using to post the July final results with sales data included. I have added 4 extra fields to enter sales numbers and percentage of sales increase with chat.

The final July numbers should be posted on the dealer refresh forum by August 4th. Keep an eye on this thread to see the results :)

July Case Study Results
Total Unique Visitors:
Total Website Leads without Chat Leads:
Lead Conversion % without Chat Leads: %
Total CarChat24 Leads/Appointments/Queries:
Total Conversion % with Chat Leads: %
Total Lead Conversion % increase: %
Total Sales without Chat Leads:
Total Chat Lead Sales:
Total Sales:
Website Sales % increase: %

Note: This will be the final post from the dealers. We will post combined data after the final posts to make it easier for everyone to see the results before and after the CarChat24 managed 24/7 dealer chat service.

We are considering doing a Third Case Study here on this thread to gain more data. If any dealers who meet the requirements want 2 months of free service, and are willing to share their results on this forum, please contact me.

Last edited:
Hello! Here are the final numbers for Toyota of Irving 2 month case study:

July 2010 Case Study Results (Final)
Total Unique Visitors: 4487
Total Website Leads without Chat Leads: 154
Lead Conversion % without Chat Leads: % 3.43
Total CarChat24 Leads/Appointments/Queries: 92
Total Conversion % with Chat Leads: % 5.48
Total Lead Conversion % increase: % 59.76
Total Website Sales without Chat Leads: 32
Total Chat Lead Sales: 14
Total Sales: 47
Website Sales % increase: 43.75
(Adjusted these numbers do not include Sundays [8/1] numbers as we do not carry days)

As you can see the addition of a chat service (CarChat24) has yielded great results. At Toyota of Irving we are converting more visitors into valid leads and increasing guest satisfaction. It truly is amazing that we are actually capturing visitors as they are live on our site 24 hrs a day!! Some of them even get a response from the us while they are still online after their chat!
I will say however, this study only focused on sales leads but I can't tell you how many service leads came over as well and I know that we enjoyed some pretty good tickets from those leads! I hope this data is helpful to you. Rick is a great rep and seemingly always available with support it has been a pleasure going through the case study and we look forward to see what new products you will bring to the market next!

Maria :hello:

Last edited:
Hey Maria those are great results! I am happy for you and your dealership but I am not surprised. We [CarChat24] have duplicated those types of results over and over again. I truly believe that live online chat is one of the best ways a dealership can increase leads and sales and studies like this prove it! Don't forget that online chat is being used by tens of thousands of business's (all different types) across the country. All that R&D has really created some great solutions for the car business. We all know that car buyers are notorious for being fickle well you can double that fickleness for the "online" buyer. They have the attention span of a gnat hopped up on Red Bull and that is precisely the reason dealers need chat. That online visitor is "upped" while visiting the website in real-time 24/7/365! So the likely hood of capturing that visitors vital information is increased by 60-70% or more as compared to no chat service that is a huge increase in conversion rate and as a side benefit you have effectivly opened up a dialog and began a relationship with the visitor and relationships still sell cars and will outsell price again and again people still want someone to reassure them they are making the right buying decesion, a copy of an invoice can't provide that and your dealerships results put the proof in the pudding.

-Do you have 4000 or more unique website visitors per month?
-Would you like to increase sales and overall visitor satisfaction?
-Would you like try CarChat24 online live for FREE for 2 months?
Contact me for details and let's get started.

I am self managed chat, my "chat to visitor" ratio is somewhat similar, but, the chats mostly produce dead ends. Sorry if this has been explained before but, do you have these 3 items broke out anywhere?

#Chats:____
#Leads:____
#Appts:____

Thnx!

Hi Joe

As soon as we get the final numbers from Toyota Town, and Richmond Hill Toyota, I will start breaking down and posting the data similar to the way I did it in our first study. The appointments that were set by the dealer from the chat leads were not asked for, but they are also welcome to post that data here. When you say (Chats mostly produced dead ends) did you mean that you are not closing them on sales? These leads come from the exact same source as your regular website leads, so if they are being valued the same and worked the same, you should see similar closing results.

Hi Joe

As soon as we get the final numbers from Toyota Town, and Richmond Hill Toyota, I will start breaking down and posting the data similar to the way I did it in our first study. The appointments that were set by the dealer from the chat leads were not asked for, but they are also welcome to post that data here. When you say (Chats mostly produced dead ends) did you mean that you are not closing them on sales? These leads come from the exact same source as your regular website leads, so if they are being valued the same and worked the same, you should see similar closing results.

Shereef,

Sorry, "Dead end chats" are chats that produce no contact info (ideally name and phone#).