• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Free! 24/7 Live Dealer Chat Support, Staff, and Leads (Case Study 2 Months)

January (Week 1) 1st through the 7th

Total Unique Visitors: 841
Total Website Leads without Chat Leads: 29

Lead Conversion % without Chat Leads: 3.4
Total CarChat24 Leads/Appointments/Queries: 21
Total Conversion % with Chat Leads: 5.9

Total Lead Conversion % increase: 73.5

Ryan

Only one of our dealers in the case study has been measuring this. Below is what he posted on this thread. He is seeing about 35% of his leads coming in after regular business hours. Many of our clients get over 40% after hour leads depending on where their dealership is located, brand, etc. It makes sense to have 24/7 live chat support coverage with this high of a percentage of prospects online after hours.

P.S. Yes I know ContactAtOnce also offers 24/7 coverage :)

Although most of our competitors do not offer 24/7 coverage and make lame excuses as to why they don't :D

Originally Posted by bsutherlin
Total leads that came in between 9pm to midnight = 27.9% or 145 Leads Midnight - 8am 7.37% or 38 leads.

Last edited:
Ryan

Only one of our dealers in the case study has been measuring this. Below is what he posted on this thread. He is seeing about 35% of his leads coming in after regular business hours. Many of our clients get over 40% after hour leads depending on where their dealership is located, brand, etc. It makes sense to have 24/7 live chat support coverage with this high of a percentage of prospects online after hours.

P.S. Yes I know ContactAtOnce also offers 24/7 coverage :)

Although most of our competitors do not offer 24/7 coverage and make lame excuses as to why they don't :D

Originally Posted by bsutherlin
Total leads that came in between 9pm to midnight = 27.9% or 145 Leads Midnight - 8am 7.37% or 38 leads.

lol....I wasn't even going to bring that up but thanks! I do know that we are more successful at collecting info after hours. Our research actually proves what you are posting and saying here. 24/7 is the way to go.

Thats funny cause another chat company that claims they do what you do, says that 24/7 service is a waste. Not going to mention any names but initials are ae. :poke:

I am glad you are doing this because more dealers need to know about chat and what it can do for dealers. Keep up the good work.

January (Week 1) 1st through the 14th

Total Unique Visitors: 1705
Total Website Leads without Chat Leads: 61

Lead Conversion % without Chat Leads: 3.9%
Total CarChat24 Leads/Appointments/Queries: 43
Total Conversion % with Chat Leads: 6.1%

Total Lead Conversion % increase: 69.4%