• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Free For 2 Months! - Articles Written, SEO For Dealer Websites

Younger Toyota - Stephanie Hudson - God I love you! :heart:
Stephanie sent that when I put together a landing page for her and turned it around in 24hrs on drivemb.com : 2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sale - Loaner Car Annual Sale

SEO work on Younger Toyota shows over 50% increase in organic search traffic over the past month and it's only just the start.

Lexus of Reno - Stefan Precup - Scott, you rock dude! :rocks:
Stefan called me up and said that when I suggested we do a little something for charity and local kids on New Years.
New Year’s Eve Party in Reno

Stefan and I are working on some exciting contests across social networking sites so look for that soon.

For those who want to know what this is all about:

When you connect with people in 2010, think "small town rules"
(it's a phrase I borrowed from my friend - Gary V. watch this 2 min video, I love this part!! - "the baker who gave a crap about you and gave you the 13th donut"
Jeff's post today was also very similar in context - Mobile Social Apps Like Foursquare & Yelp WILL Threaten Your Dealers Online Reputation!

Why use TuneyFish?

We work with 20 different dealerships in 7 states across the US
See some of our work: SEO - Recent Blog Posts - Dealer Blog Network

To Learn More about what I do:

Read and subscribe to my blog at Fixing Cars

Younger Toyota - Stephanie Hudson - God I love you! :heart:
Stephanie sent that when I put together a landing page for her and turned it around in 24hrs on drivemb.com : 2009 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sale - Loaner Car Annual Sale

SEO work on Younger Toyota shows over 50% increase in organic search traffic over the past month and it's only just the start.

Lexus of Reno - Stefan Precup - Scott, you rock dude! :rocks:
Stefan called me up and said that when I suggested we do a little something for charity and local kids on New Years.
New Year’s Eve Party in Reno

Stefan and I are working on some exciting contests across social networking sites so look for that soon.

For those who want to know what this is all about:

When you connect with people in 2010, think "small town rules"
(it's a phrase I borrowed from my friend - Gary V. watch this 2 min video, I love this part!! - "the baker who gave a crap about you and gave you the 13th donut"
Jeff's post today was also very similar in context - Mobile Social Apps Like Foursquare & Yelp WILL Threaten Your Dealers Online Reputation!

Why use TuneyFish?

We work with 20 different dealerships in 7 states across the US
See some of our work: SEO - Recent Blog Posts - Dealer Blog Network

To Learn More about what I do:

Read and subscribe to my blog at Fixing Cars

Scott,

I wish I would of seen you post earlier, so I'm sure that you free trial period is over?? But, I am curious on what you can do for us. Please contact me when you have a minute.
Thanks,

I wanted to share some of the success we are having with Tuneyfish for our SEO/SEM:
Our First month using Tuneyfish for my Mercedes Benz store has been AWESOME!
January/Febuary Stats:
For the period of Jan 1 - 15 had 61 unique views, and Feb 1 - 15 had 242.

We had an increase of 296% from Jan to Feb in people clicking to get a price.

I wanted to share some of the success we are having with Tuneyfish for our SEO/SEM:
Our First month using Tuneyfish for my Mercedes Benz store has been AWESOME!
January/Febuary Stats:
For the period of Jan 1 - 15 had 61 unique views, and Feb 1 - 15 had 242.

We had an increase of 296% from Jan to Feb in people clicking to get a price.

This is what optimizing page load time can do, think someone wants to wait 10-20-30 secs for a page to load.... nope.

Also, this is just the contact.php page on the MB site, so this is the page that gets hit when someone is ready to submit their information.

So in the first two weeks of Jan. only 61 people even made it to this page, and in Feb so far 242 people have made it.

Now there's lots more work to do, but it's definitely off to a good start.

Thanks Jeff, and to comment on what you said because I think I may have missed this point. The overall site traffic has not increased, yet. :) In fact it was down just a few % for that same comparative timeframe. What has increased is the actual conversions to leads on the site which I'm tracking via the URL that the site visitor lands on once they express interest in a vehicle.

If anyone wants to know how this is done let me know and I'll write up a little step by step on here so you can do so within your Google analytics account.

This is what I like to do for my clients. Before I really dig in and start increasing the traffic to their site I first want to be sure that the conversions are going to occur and they are being measured.

Thanks Eric, good to hear from you. Lets catch up on things soon.