• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

FRIKINtech: Alex's new role and what it means for DealerRefresh

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
FrikinTech Logo Full.png

I'm a two-timing SOB again. Unlike last time I don't have to worry about my DealerRefresh behavior like I did when working for a publicly traded company. This time, I'm the boss!

FRIKINtech is the name of my company and it is was founded with some friends. Over time those friends will be announced, but today it is about two things: 1) me 2) you.

First off, my role at DealerRefresh is not changing. My attitude, bad jokes, prodding, and all the other assholish things I do will continue.
Sorry :itsok:

I've already had conversations with a few of the DealerRefresh participants who could see what FRIKINtech is doing as competition, and we all agree a rising tide raises all ships.

Secondly, you are the focus of FRIKINtech. You, the car dealer. FRIKINtech is short for FRIKTIONLESS technologies and we believe in removing friction between dealers and customers so much that we named the company after the mission. And in true DealerRefresh fashion, we are knocking the status quo to provide real value and innovation. Gotta eat our own dog food!

Now you know. If you want to know more hit www.frikintech.com up.

tumblr_inline_ny32yhDHbn1qz8qvf_500.png