Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xFbE4aAOUM

We all know our sales team turned into order takers while vehicle supply was low. We all know we need to do something to get their game back on. What have we done to enhance their skills again?

Phone Ninjas' Mike Hoyser has been listening to calls and can help identify the main places salespeople are messing up right now. He also has some advice on how to help them fix it.

Let's get back to basics on the phone! It is far past time.

Join us LIVE on Facebook, LinkedIn, or YouTube Friday at 1PM
DealerRefresh
https://www.linkedin.com/company/dealerrefresh

I'm really intrigued by Mike Hoyser's insights on improving phone skills for the sales team. In today's competitive market, having effective phone techniques is a game-changer! If there's a full record or any resources available, I'd love to dive deeper into it and share it with our team.

I'm really intrigued by Mike Hoyser's insights on improving phone skills for the sales team. In today's competitive market, having effective phone techniques is a game-changer! If there's a full record or any resources available, I'd love to dive deeper into it and share it with our team.

So, I believe going back to basics on the phone is a smart move. Refreshing those essential skills and identifying areas for improvement can empower our team to excel.

Last edited by a moderator:

So, I believe going back to basics on the phone is a smart move. Refreshing those essential skills and identifying areas for improvement can empower our team to excel.

Last edited by a moderator: