• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Google Chrome Browser

Agreed. Very fast. One thing I see wrong is not being able to switch rendering engines. I use sites that don't let chrome render. With firefox I can switch engines to display them in firefox browser. If this was possible I think I would jump on board!

Yup...used it when it was first released and was not impressed. I need my Google FireFox Toolbar..can't go without it.

Google Chrome...no toolbar.

However, I just upgraded my desktop with a new PSU (the old one blew) and 2 sticks of RAM and added another Monitor. Decided to give Chrome another shot to keep a few sites up and running all the time. I still find myself using FF for my main browsing but have Chrome in the background.

I always use chrome until i land on one of your website that isn't coded for it and then I jump to firefox. I find certain automotive web companies don't do a good job of making sure your sites work in all the browsers.

When you build a site you should check it in the 3 latest versions of IE, latest 2 versions of firefox, chrome, and safari.