• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Grant Cardone Uses Contest Burner

Who knows. A lot of our industries Social Gurus are whining and crying about this contest. I made some videos , posted some funny stuff on my facebook and am winning. My friends are getting a kick out of it.

Most of the people on my facebook are my actual friends and could care less about a few harmless posts.

I'm also just horsing around about Stan Sher, even though he wrote on the Cardone Facebook page that he already makes 100k a year and winning this will make him 1, 000, 000 a year.

This is a 100, 000k a year man living the life:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gulp...

Ryan, sorry bro, I don't get the enthusiasm vibe. There is no way in hell I am going to ever give Dr SPAM my FB or contact info. Do you got a fake account I can stuff your results with?

I am surprised that this didn't come from Jimmy Z's Social Media skool?
facebook-fx.png

Don't get me wrong, Sales trainers have NEVER been needed more than they are RIGHT NOW. IMO Grant C and Jimmy Z should stay on message and hammer home what they do better than anyone on the planet. Training troops to survive to fight again another day.
Uncle Joe - I don't think you 'tweet', but in this particular case you're wrong about Jimmy Z. (I can't believe I just said Joe Pistell was wrong about ANYTHING)

Jim has thousands of Twitter followers and truly seems to understand the 'Social' in Social Media. He occasionally promotes an upcoming event, but never seems spammy. On top of it all he's really interactive.

Ok I am here. Ryan, you are very welcome. Nice video. I am glad you feel so threatened by USA for no reason. It is a contest and is really not that deep. You have done a nice job making multiple videos. You are holding first place. I am glad you have time during the day to focus on the contest instead of actually doing your job. I spent 1 whole hour on everything that I did. I joined 2 days later then everyone else. In that hour, I got to be in 5th place. I did this at night while I was up working late just to get into a fun activity. You feel threatened by that. WOW...seriously? You are too competitive. If it makes you feel bigger in some aspects of yourself, god bless you.

Now help me take Stan Sher down!
"Help me take Stan Sher down"

Really? Are you serious? I had no idea we were playing GI Joe? Are you seriously going to act like a child?

Those of you that know me, I am fairly quiet and don't get involved in confrontations but you are really starting to get to me.
Focus on the real meaning of life and the important things. Stop making me an enemy. I have done nothing wrong to you. In fact, I was respectful and humble to you. As a matter of fact here are your tweets to me:

ryan_carchat24 Ryan Thompson

@StanSher and a bunch of US wolves want a street fight. Love you my US dealer friends but need help. video: YouTube - Help me Canada with the Grant Cardone Contest - USA is after me!!

ryan_carchat24 Ryan Thompson @

@StanSher - don't give up boss

19 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply

»
ryan-thompson_profile_normal.jpg

@StanSher- I actually did find someone. me.

»

RT @WaltKustra: @ryan_carchat24 @StanSher So exactly how does this contest work? - click here and sign up Grant Cardone Contest – $10,000 at GC store, iPad, and more! | Grant Cardone's Success Blog
clock12.png

@StanSher is bringin the heat in this @grantcardone knifefight (vid): YouTube - Stan Sher Backyard Relaxation
clock12.png
!

@StanSher lot of people are hating on this contest. I guess spamming my friends means posting it on Facebook. My friends are lovin it

@VelocitySales - Stan prob has 50 ipads already. If you come to Toronto I'll let you tweet on the pad.

@ryan_carchat24 - you realize by signing up and adding a video you automatically are where you are ... give or take. #BULLDOG

5 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

»

THE BULLDOG is officially outta the cage

»

@StanSher - tubemogul. traffic geyseir. THE BULLDOG goes for the video seo 1, 2 punch

»

@StanSher - I have made a new name for you. You are officially "THE BULLDOG" - you heard it here first

»

@StanSher - did you actually post them on metacafe and daily motion to video seo yourself? good one. I'm not going to bother with that :)

@StanSher the north carolina dude is drinking your milkshake #bulldog

That is all you going at me...calling me names. I been in the automotive industry for 8 years. I have been studying digital marketing for 4. I used my tactics to sell more cars and have made dealerships a lot of money doing it. I practice what I preach. Don't be scared because you are just a rep for a vendor. If you want digital marketing and social media lessons, be glad to help you as a friend (I am not your enemy).

Here is what I wrote to you:

StanSher StanSher @

@ryan_carchat24 very impressive, missing a few things that I'm not going to give up though. Can't give away the (cont) TwitLonger: @ryan_carchat24 very impressive, missing a few things that I'm not going to give up though. Can't g

StanSher StanSher @

@ryan_carchat24 it's ok

StanSher StanSher @

@ryan_carchat24 I don't mess around my friend haha

StanSher StanSher @

@ryan_carchat24 nope. I just know a simple website. The process took me all of 5 minutes. 10 if you count recording the video.

6 hours ago Favorite Reply Delete

»
stan_normal.jpg

StanSher StanSher @

@ryan_carchat24 yea a few of my friends are mad at me for that. They are borderline right but I still think they can't handle intensity.

StanSher StanSher @

@ryan_carchat24 I won't. I just hope I have enough time to keep rockin

StanSher StanSher

May the best professional win Grant Cardone Contest – $10,000 at GC store, iPad, and more! | Grant Cardone's Success Blog

19 Jan Favorite Reply Delete

»
stan_normal.jpg

StanSher StanSher @

@ryan_carchat24 you are doing an awesome job. It's a fun competition.

StanSher StanSher @

@ryan_carchat24 don't be scared of my digital marketing skills. Your skills are sick too.

»
stan_normal.jpg

StanSher StanSher @

@ryan_carchat24 I am not on there twice. Didn't know how you saw that. I retweet from other accounts.

I want to go on record and say that I did not bother or attack Ryan Thompson once. He went at me and I was pretty good about it. But coming on here to run his mouth on a public forum to try to damage my image is highly unprofessional.

I have a lot of good press and I am very well recommended. I also have positive testimonials (over 45 if you look at LinkedIn and Naymz). I don't pull acts like you just did because I generally mind my own business. I am very social and I have a very big heart. Ed Brooks knows me. Jeff knows me. Most of the people that will read this know me.

So, I am saying be a big man and stop going at me. I wonder what your CEO really thinks of how you are acting. I know non of my bosses would ever put up with it.

Who knows. A lot of our industries Social Gurus are whining and crying about this contest. I made some videos , posted some funny stuff on my facebook and am winning. My friends are getting a kick out of it.

Most of the people on my facebook are my actual friends and could care less about a few harmless posts.

I'm also just horsing around about Stan Sher, even though he wrote on the Cardone Facebook page that he already makes 100k a year and winning this will make him 1, 000, 000 a year.

This is a 100, 000k a year man living the life:

YouTube - Stan Sher Backyard Relaxation
Now you post a video from what 2 years ago of me hanging out in my backyard smoking a cigar on a lazy sunday. For the record, I was renting that house and my landlords did not clean up.

How about getting mature and looking at videos of car dealerships giving me praises or articles of other professionals giving me praises? Oh wait, I forgot you are a child from Canada scared of the USA and Stan Sher is your biggest enemy.

If you bother to look at my video promoting the contest or really read about me you would know that I am always looking to better myself and train myself in anyway possible. I go to seminars, workshops, read blogs and books to better myself every single day of my life. My words were simply to say that I just want to keep growing as an individual and professional. You want to insult me? No problem.

For the record take a look at this

Article about me: Teddy Nissan NY | Stan Sher Internet Sales Manager

Testimonials about me: Dealer eTraining

Articles I published in an industry magazine (Have you done this?): BDC vs. Sales Floor

Press Release about me: (Anyone ever write one about you?): Award Winning Automotive Internet Sales Training, Consulting and Digital Marketing Company Dealer Synergy Recruits... -- PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 8 /PRNewswire/ --

Stan Sher at Locklear Automotive Video

Bottom line is that criticizing my backyard from a place I lived at from a leisure video is no way to show the world you are professional. Do you want your clients to see how you are acting? I am sure it would do wonders for your reputation in the dealer world.

I don't pick fights, I suggest you don't either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncle Joe - I don't think you 'tweet', but in this particular case you're wrong about Jimmy Z. (I can't believe I just said Joe Pistell was wrong about ANYTHING)

Jim has thousands of Twitter followers and truly seems to understand the 'Social' in Social Media. He occasionally promotes an upcoming event, but never seems spammy. On top of it all he's really interactive.
I think Jim is doing a great job on social media. He has learned the tricks of the trade.