• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Grant Cardone Uses Contest Burner

Great Video Jeff.

Do people really think that it is the air in the tires that causes a car to "float" away? Don't you remember floating a paperclip in 7th grade science class?

Manual Hubs, Folks! The "s" in SUV didn't always stand for shopping.

Oh Stan, simmer down.

If you are going to put yourself out there for public consumption, sometimes you're going to get criticized--it's the nature of the game.

How do I use LinkedIn poorly? I'm not selling myself, and the quality of my contacts are high--It's not all in the numbers. I don't need to attach myself to everyone I meet, everyone they meet, their sister, mailman, etc.

This contest does nothing for me. I'm self-motivated and don't need $10,000 worth CDs and books to tell me that I have value, or how to be better.

If it helps, I'll apologize. TGIF.

Last edited:
Yawn, chuckle and yawn some more.

Stan, stop telling everyone you live in that house, we all know you live in that shed behind the house. :rofl:

Seriously Stan, we're all friends here, so go have a Russian Miller Light, take a deep breath and make some new friends.
You know what, I will have a Russian beer since I am Russian and I know exactly where to buy it. Good idea.

Oh Stan, simmer down.

If you are going to put yourself out there for public consumption, sometimes you're going to get criticized--it's the nature of the game.

How do I use LinkedIn poorly? I'm not selling myself, and the quality of my contacts are high--It's not all in the numbers. I don't need to attach myself to everyone I meet, everyone they meet, their sister, mailman, etc.

This contest does nothing for me. I'm self-motivated and don't need $10,000 worth CDs and books to tell me that I have value, or how to be better.

If it helps, I'll apologize. TGIF.
Apology excepted. Have a great weekend.