• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

GUIDE: Facebook Campaigns That Crush | Attribution, Funnel + ROI Insights, What's Working!

Great read!
Question: How have you been getting around the "Special Category" flagging of your ads? I can't seem to get a lot of my ads approved because of this. I have ads that only talk about KBB awards for a particular model and they still wont get approved for unless I classify them as Credit ads which pretty much ruins any targeting.

Where are you sending the traffic? If it's to a webpage that mentions credit, financing or selling it can cause it to get flagged. Try sending them to a simple landing page and see if your results change.

Reactions: Billy B
Wait, are you educating people or selling your product or is it both? Smells a bit spamish to me. Don't get me wrong, your instruct is impeccable, IMO, but still smells spammy.
I am generally a behind the scenes guy at an automotive group. Finally found a place I could add value. everyone knows so much about everything here

Wait, are you educating people or selling your product or is it both?

Selling tactics that are proven to work, for free. :)

But tongue-in-cheek aside I get it, lots of people in this industry are out there with an agenda so I don't blame you for sensing spam.

Would I turn someone down if they wanted to hire me based on expertise (anywhere, not just on this forum)? Nope. But was that my intention? Hell no (after all, this community/industry is way too smart for that).

I posted because I seriously believe more dealers should be executing this level of marketing on FB/IG and it'd feel like a disservice NOT to post to be honest. If you put good stuff out there, good comes back one way or another.

That's why I posted to granular detail; so you have everything you need to execute, but hey, if you feel I held back somewhere, let me know - more than happy to guide where I can!

P.S. I appreciate the "impeccable" compliment!